C/D: Assault Shield and DeathMachine are the worst in their respective fields.

#1Asakura_ReiPosted 2/4/2013 4:08:12 PM
Assault shield is a terrible weapon, and the Deathmachine is is laughable for a killstreak.

The only way to do well with them is to not use them at all.

Opinions?
#2gamester091Posted 2/4/2013 4:09:43 PM
Shield is one of my favorite weapon in the game. Its just that its a support item. If you play objectively its really good. Smoke+shield pretty much is a free capture in Dom
---
That's like filling your house with bears and then since the bears are a problem, filling it with tigers to fight them. -Faust_8
#3__redxiii__Posted 2/4/2013 4:10:22 PM
I've always used shield since mw2 and this one is great. My friends and I all use shields and dominate Hardpoint. One of us will walk in and call out where the person is shooting at us then the next guy comes in and guns him down. Then we all plant our shields in the hardpoint and mow people down trying to run in.
#4TheMudkipManPosted 2/4/2013 4:11:08 PM
Agreed. Why run the Death Machine KS when you can just include your very own Death Machine (Mk48) in your load out? Heck, if I ran CP and a Death Machine rained down upon me from said crate, I still wouldn't bother picking it up.
---
GT: N7 Honor. CAUTION: Above post may contain opinions.
#5gamester091Posted 2/4/2013 4:12:06 PM
TheMudkipMan posted...
Agreed. Why run the Death Machine KS when you can just include your very own Death Machine (Mk48) in your load out? Heck, if I ran CP and a Death Machine rained down upon me from said crate, I still wouldn't bother picking it up.

Thats how i was when i used to use CP
---
That's like filling your house with bears and then since the bears are a problem, filling it with tigers to fight them. -Faust_8
#6__redxiii__Posted 2/4/2013 4:12:27 PM
TheMudkipMan posted...

Ha thats funny cause my buddy uses CP and if he gets a death machine he asks if anyone wants it and no one usually does. We usually use it as bait.
#7Asakura_Rei(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 4:23:30 PM
I would use it objectively, if it weren't for the fact I needed to rely on team mates, and that it's apparently useless against everything. As it is, it's a horrible weapon/tool. It's a high risk and very low reward gain compared to just using a gun.

Seriously, most people I've seen only use it for them to have it on their back while they use something else.

And yeah. When I see a DM in a CP, I just leave it.
#8gamester091Posted 2/4/2013 4:27:55 PM
I have a class dedicated to using just the shield. It can be a game changer when you capture a point with it or when you plant/defuse a bomb in demo with it. Cant tell you how many games of demo ive won in over time due to me being able to get up to the bomb safely, defuse it then replant it, simply because people couldnt shoot me
---
#9__redxiii__Posted 2/4/2013 4:30:00 PM
6 of my 10 classes have overkill with a shield as a secondary.
#10gamester091Posted 2/4/2013 4:33:34 PM
__redxiii__ posted...
6 of my 10 classes have overkill with a shield as a secondary.

I only have 1 class with a shield as a primary with a pistol as backup and its my third most used class....
---