Sentry/Guardian should take 2 hits from EMP nade/blackhat.

#1__redxiii__Posted 2/4/2013 4:14:57 PM
As someone who just spams EMP nades it's pretty cheap. If I see a scav pack on the ground I'll just throw an EMP in the direction of the hardpoint then get the pack. Can't tell you how many guardians and sentries I destroy by accident.
#2Wookie_Is_BackPosted 2/4/2013 4:16:01 PM
No.
#3gamester091Posted 2/4/2013 4:16:34 PM
No its fine the way they are. If they only lasted a short while like the previous cods i would agree, but the fact that they can pretty much last the whole match is a perfect sacrifice to being killed from EMP spam (I used EMPs and guardian so i know the pain)
---
That's like filling your house with bears and then since the bears are a problem, filling it with tigers to fight them. -Faust_8
#4fatclemenzaPosted 2/4/2013 4:18:20 PM
I think the damage should be based on radius. You can have the EMP blast on the absolute edge of the range and instantly destroy them, even through several walls. Make it so that only EMP grenades within close range get an instant destroy.
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#5FeelMyBladePosted 2/4/2013 4:42:25 PM
No, it is fine they way it is.
#6fallenKlNGPosted 2/4/2013 4:45:26 PM
I run Engineer and emps, and I agree that it's painfully easy to destroy those. I rarely get those scorestreaks (I run UAV, HK, CP) so I hope things stay the way they are, but I would understand if they buffed those scorestreaks.
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
#7PistonsFan213Posted 2/4/2013 4:46:41 PM
Would hard wired stop this? Maybe even if you switch to a hard wired class after death? Just curious.
---
Gamertag: Divine Khaos21
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2, Halo 4, NBA 2K13, Borderlands 2
#8JonnywestsidePosted 2/4/2013 4:55:21 PM
Blackhat x 1
EMP x 2

Though if they did this I'd like to see the Sentries nerfed a little, they are deadly accurate from stupid ranges.
#9__redxiii__(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 4:56:26 PM
PistonsFan213 posted...
Would hard wired stop this? Maybe even if you switch to a hard wired class after death? Just curious.

No hardwired doesn't protect your scorestreaks or equipment.
#10Tip_Your_MedicPosted 2/4/2013 4:57:11 PM

Then hardwired would be useful.

Sentries and guardians pretty much have no use because of how easily EMP nades can dispose of them.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Pf438.gif