I'm pretty sad they didnt patch the C4 issue yet..

#11FeelMyBladePosted 2/4/2013 4:04:59 PM
Just hope they don't nerf the c4 if they decide to patch it.
#12RagingKoalaBear(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 4:05:37 PM
yeah, but the difference is that when this happens to me you see the explosion clearly go off in the enemies killcam. What you see on that is what actually happened, and what happens on your screen is usually behind a couple of seconds than what you see in the killcam. The fact you see the explosion go off on your end and when you watch your enemies end, thats when it becomes a bunch of BS. It should have registered if both players see it happen seconds before my actual death even occurs.
---
GT: whosyodaddeh
#13RoketomanPosted 2/4/2013 4:07:23 PM
dueric posted...
Happens with all explosives. Whether it be a Semtex or a Lode Star rocket.

Could definitely use some adjusting on the "invisible walls" this game creates.

This. The bounding boxes on objects are bad in some places. The bedroom in the center house on standoff is horrible for this. The bed eats all my C4 and the guy one foot away is fine.
---
Christ is Lord
#14Blizzard09Posted 2/4/2013 4:09:27 PM
RagingKoalaBear posted...
yeah, but the difference is that when this happens to me you see the explosion clearly go off in the enemies killcam. What you see on that is what actually happened, and what happens on your screen is usually behind a couple of seconds than what you see in the killcam. The fact you see the explosion go off on your end and when you watch your enemies end, thats when it becomes a bunch of BS. It should have registered if both players see it happen seconds before my actual death even occurs.

That is why I said the only way to know is to see it on a killcam if that is the problem or not. As for your problem I have never had that happen and if its conformed by killcam that its actually there I have no idea other why you get it.
---
Mods = Kids to young for this board.