More direct impact kills since the DLC patch with concussion and EMP grenades?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. More direct impact kills since the DLC patch with concussion and EMP grenades?
3 years ago#1
Topic.

Anyone else getting more direct impact kills with tactical grenades since the last patch?
I'm not talking just a few, but I seem to be getting at least 1 or 2 game whereas before the DLC patch came out I would get 1 every 10-20 games or so.
I don't use smoke or flashbangs so I'm not sure if they have changed either.
3 years ago#2
I've gotten several emp grenade kills recently.
I don't think it was from the patch, unless they increased the damage.
3 years ago#3
I killed a guy with my smoke grenade...im sure he had taken damage from someone else but was still funny....just the lil pop as it was going off finished him.
EEREET!
3 years ago#4
xXHughChardonXx posted...
Topic.

Anyone else getting more direct impact kills with tactical grenades since the last patch?
I'm not talking just a few, but I seem to be getting at least 1 or 2 game whereas before the DLC patch came out I would get 1 every 10-20 games or so.
I don't use smoke or flashbangs so I'm not sure if they have changed either.

I don't throw emp grenades at enemies, I prefer to shoot them.

I get plenty of assists after having tossed emp's, but no..
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.--Thomas Jefferson
3 years ago#5
I get one every other round or so.
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. More direct impact kills since the DLC patch with concussion and EMP grenades?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived