recap from moon easter egg (black ops 1)

#1bowserfan42Posted 2/4/2013 4:02:00 PM
Could someone explain to me something from moon Easter egg: (spoilers obviously) are Maxis and Richtofen working together? If so, why are there two separate Easter eggs in tranZit? I doubt that they are working together, but have similar goals, IDK...
---
You think you have bad lag? It took Jesus three days to respawn!! GT: cr0wnd hunter
#2Blizzard09Posted 2/4/2013 4:05:50 PM
NO Maxxis was killed, his daughter Samatha was controlling the zombies. In moon Maxxis was in the computer, Richtofen was using the goldren rod and other items to take over the zombies, but he jumped in samatha's body took control, then Maxxis that is the mainframe has you set off nukes from the moon to destroy earth, making richtofen in control of only the zombies on the moon.

So no they do not work together. They did but Richtofen got further and wanted to kill Maxxis, so they went their own ways.
---
Mods = Kids to young for this board.
#3bowserfan42(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 2:38:29 PM(edited)
So for the TranZit easter egg, Maxis is trying to stop Richtofen for whatever his plan is, correct?
---
You think you have bad lag? It took Jesus three days to respawn!! GT: cr0wnd hunter
#4dragonfacerPosted 2/7/2013 2:51:02 PM
It's assumed that Maxis has his own agenda in the tranzit and die rise easter eggs. He comes off as wanting to help but you would be quite gullible to think that he was trying to help out of the goodness of his heart.
#5THEDONUT2004Posted 2/7/2013 3:16:13 PM
I think that in the end of things it's gonna be revealed that Maxis is the reason for the zombies and Richtofen was the good guy all along.
---
I made a new word, "foxephant." It's for those people who are crazy, but they never forget.- Me
XBL GT: LAG Donut Jenny
#6bowserfan42(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 9:05:48 PM
Yeah, for some reason I have always felt that Maxis was the bad guy, it would be cool if Richtofen was the good guy, but i feel like they have similar goals, but one of them will go farther, or maybe Maxis wants to somehow get revenge on Richtofen for what has happened to Samantha... We will see what happens!
---