PHD Flopper is on Die Rise (Video Inside)

#1XoXTailzXoXPosted 2/4/2013 5:07:36 PM
Not many words can express how i feel, watch and see for yourself

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jPOF_fIUK0"]Call of Duty Black Ops II - Die Rise Easter Egg - PHD Flopper Secret - YouTube[/url]
#2JonnywestsidePosted 2/4/2013 5:10:51 PM
Its been proven as I Treyarc troll I believe.
#3Wookie_Is_BackPosted 2/4/2013 5:14:13 PM
This is pretty old. Just pointing it out.
#4Wii_MiiPosted 2/5/2013 4:26:03 AM
you will be able to get to it somehow. they wouldnt just put it in there for nothing or just to troll us. This is one of the few maps that would really benefit from this perk
---
Xbox Live GT: Wrangles89
#5fakesoundofprogressPosted 2/5/2013 4:33:01 AM
probably something to do with the elevator keys? There must be a way to get it some how? Also Im kinda hoping there is a bank system and a weapon storage system like Tranzit!
#6TheBEST305gamerPosted 2/5/2013 5:23:43 AM
Wii_Mii posted...
you will be able to get to it somehow. they wouldnt just put it in there for nothing or just to troll us. This is one of the few maps that would really benefit from this perk

It's a troll job. No way you can have a perk that grants "no fall damage" on a map where you can fall to your death.
#7reverse_adonisPosted 2/5/2013 10:46:33 AM
Confirmed as a LOL from 3arc. Also, if you complete the EE, you get all the perks, and (having first hand experience) you dont get PHD. Plus, with all of those perks, you still dont get it if you finish a Nova Zombies round with no shots fired. (ie. there is no perk bottle drop)
---
"Welcome, Stranger" : "What are ya buyin?" : "Come back anytime..." -- The Merchant, RE4
#8Blizzard09Posted 2/5/2013 11:15:24 AM
My guess is is troll.... That or when the nav card table is useful you can get it. Since the nav card table is 100% useless right now also.
---
Mods = Kids to young for this board.
#9Zombie2626Posted 2/5/2013 11:16:59 AM
Blizzard09 posted...
My guess is is troll.... That or when the nav card table is useful you can get it. Since the nav card table is 100% useless right now also.

It wont be by the final map pack i bet
---
PSN: TMAN2626
#10Blizzard09Posted 2/5/2013 11:19:58 AM
Zombie2626 posted...
Blizzard09 posted...

It wont be by the final map pack i bet

Well they are going to give have a use for it for sure, I mean they would add the nav table for no use, like they would add the troll PDH.

Was just a thought that maybe later the PDH will be able to be gotten, I mean there is still stuff on other maps from BO that trey put in that has not been found.
---
Mods = Kids to young for this board.