So just tried out the SWAT with select fire...

#1Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/4/2013 5:46:41 PM
And it actually does seem work much, much, much better than it did.... Was their some hotfix or something of the like?
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#2smiledkPosted 2/4/2013 5:52:26 PM(edited)
If you're referring to the wonky damage bug that came with the patch, it was supposedly fixed shortly after it was implemented.
#3Kant_Remoob_Eht(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 5:53:28 PM
smiledk posted...
If you're referring to the wonky damage bug that came with the patch, it was supposedly fixed shortly after it was implemented.

Didn't know it got fixed. Is it weird that it seems like it fires faster than some of the regular full auto ARs?
---
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#4smiledkPosted 2/4/2013 6:00:24 PM
It does shoot faster than most, if not all, of the assault rifles while in full auto mode. I don't remember if it's the fastest, or if it matches the fastest (which would be the Type 25).
#5Kant_Remoob_Eht(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 6:02:09 PM
smiledk posted...
It does shoot faster than most, if not all, of the assault rifles while in full auto mode. I don't remember if it's the fastest, or if it matches the fastest (which would be the Type 25).

Funny thing is I was able to out shoot smgs at hip fire range with it... Run up on a SMG user? Hipfire...
---
#6Proudleaf24Posted 2/4/2013 6:08:51 PM
It's surprisingly really good with the laser sight actually, too.
---
You're gonna love my nuts
#7PistonsFan213Posted 2/4/2013 6:11:41 PM
Waste of an attachment, makes the gun worse

#lrn2aim
---
Gamertag: Divine Khaos21
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2, Halo 4, NBA 2K13, Borderlands 2
#8gameflakPosted 2/4/2013 6:18:01 PM
It was patched by Friday, possibly earlier. I had no problems with it Friday night.
---
If it's true that we learn from our mistakes, then I should be a frickin' genius by now.
#9Proudleaf24Posted 2/4/2013 6:18:21 PM
PistonsFan213 posted...

#lrn2aim

Not really, it just changes how it operates. The damage may be lower and the minimum damage may lower with select fire, but it makes it more viable for close range where strafing can suck for burst guns.

#lrn2experiment
---
You're gonna love my nuts
#10gameflakPosted 2/4/2013 6:18:39 PM
PistonsFan213 posted...

#lrn2aim

Then you're doing it wrong.
---
If it's true that we learn from our mistakes, then I should be a frickin' genius by now.