What AR should I get gold next?

#1zerooo0Posted 2/4/2013 5:54:00 PM
I got the Scar-H, and the Tar gold, but I don't know which of the AR's I should do next.
---
Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip
#2gwetmore4523Posted 2/4/2013 5:55:13 PM
AN-94
---
PSN - W3tm0G
XBL - xM0G
#3brawl4funPosted 2/4/2013 5:55:26 PM
AN-94?

Should be pretty easy since it's one of the better ones.
---
GT: PeskyBurrito2 Honk Honk!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QcbvM0Ng1w
#4BrockObanaPosted 2/4/2013 5:56:46 PM
Fal
It's by far the worst ar
You're going I have to put in the select fire and target finer just to make it passable
People will look at you as a hipster!
---
"I'm going to block this kid for the same reason as I mute screaming 12-year olds in the game." -COD hero-
#5Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/4/2013 5:56:48 PM
Swat....
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#6ICantNameGudPosted 2/4/2013 5:56:52 PM
Do yo want to do a good one or a bad one? If you wanna do a bad one I would say go for the Type or the SMR. If you want to do s good one do the FAL/AN-94/SWAT
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
#7duericPosted 2/4/2013 5:59:09 PM
Since the patch, the SMR is basically what the FAL used to be. Sort of.

That or the AN94 are likely the least painful to get gold since you already got the SCAR and TAR.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#8zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 6:08:05 PM
I don't really care which of the AR's I use. I don't have a problem with any of them. Well I don't know about the FAL since they nerfed it.
---
Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip
#9Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/4/2013 6:09:19 PM
Go with the Swat. Nothing feels better than hipfiring faster than smgs and shotgunners can react when using the select fire on it.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#10duericPosted 2/4/2013 6:10:06 PM
zerooo0 posted...
I don't really care which of the AR's I use. I don't have a problem with any of them. Well I don't know about the FAL since they nerfed it.

The FAL is still pretty good. It just takes a little more skill to use now.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member