Scorpion Evo=great potential

#1iBlackice25Posted 2/4/2013 5:43:08 PM
I used to hate the scorpion evo, but i wanted to give it another try because i was bored using the peacekeeper. I wondered on gamefaqs for a while looking at topics that talk about good classes that you could do great with, and i stumbled upon one post (unfortunately i forgot this man's name), and i am so happy i found this class. Definitely the most effective run and gun class ive ever used. Here it is:

Skorpion Evo-

Laser sight, extended mags
Lightweight, hardline
Toughness
Dexterity, extreme conditioning
Perk 1 greed, perk 3 greed

Definitely a try hard class, but it works. Feel free to discuss this class or whether you would use it or not.
---
GT: DarknessSniperX
Youtube channel: aquaAffinity2
#2__redxiii__Posted 2/4/2013 5:44:46 PM
inb4yourelate
#3GarrafanPosted 2/4/2013 5:45:21 PM
iBlackice25 posted...
I used to hate the scorpion evo, but i wanted to give it another try because i was bored using the peacekeeper. I wondered on gamefaqs for a while looking at topics that talk about good classes that you could do great with, and i stumbled upon one post (unfortunately i forgot this man's name), and i am so happy i found this class. Definitely the most effective run and gun class ive ever used. Here it is:

Skorpion Evo-

Laser sight, extended mags
Lightweight, hardline
Toughness
Dexterity, extreme conditioning
Perk 1 greed, perk 3 greed

Definitely a try hard class, but it works. Feel free to discuss this class or whether you would use it or not.

Good class but dexterity really makes virtually no difference with SMG's
---
A7x is the best band ever.
#4__redxiii__Posted 2/4/2013 5:47:19 PM
To be serious skorpion only needs fast mags. It's already great at hipfiring without a laser. Save 2 points and spend them elsewhere. Tac Mask is better for running and gunning.
#5uniballer92Posted 2/4/2013 5:47:26 PM
You might want to put Scavenger in there. That thing eats through ammo FAST.
---
I'm Not Even Remotely Dorky (send me a message if you get this and you will get props for it). Props given:17
Gamertag: Spudball
#6__redxiii__Posted 2/4/2013 5:49:15 PM
Also get rid of hardline, run FJ or something. If you need hardline for scorestreaks you're doing something wrong.
#7RedRaven80Posted 2/4/2013 5:50:27 PM
Scavenger is a must and I also like using Tactical Mask, because I play a lot of Domination.
---
Quoth The Raven Nevermore
http://www.last.fm/user/Liquid_Exodus
#8iBlackice25(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 6:00:52 PM
I'll definitely put scavenger and tac mask in there. For a class i took from a guy on this forum, this is amazing.
---
#9__redxiii__Posted 2/4/2013 6:01:51 PM
Seriously how are people bad at making classes?
#10iBlackice25(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 6:19:54 PM
__redxiii__ posted...
Seriously how are people bad at making classes?

Gtfo
---