Scorpion Evo=great potential

#21iBlackice25(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 2:55:53 PM
BgSoA posted...
Scorpion Silencer + Extended Mags
Ghost + Lightweight
Toughness
Engineer/Extreme Conditioning/Tactical Mask

This is my favorite smg class. It kicks all kinds of ass.

I'll definitely be using this when i get online tomorrow, it sounds like a great class for the scorpion
---
GT: DarknessSniperX
Youtube channel: aquaAffinity2
#22theLongR0DPosted 2/7/2013 2:57:39 PM
__redxiii__ posted...
Seriously how are people bad at making classes?

douche
#23igashijinPosted 2/7/2013 3:45:00 PM
I also recommend scrapping toughness for scavenger or cold blooded; toughness isn't going to do a lot of work for you with a sub-machine gun you'll primarily be hip firing.

I would also highly recommend fast mags over ex mags; the Scorpion eats through ammo so quickly that the extra bullets don't help as much as being able to reload like instantly does.
---
To dis examartein ouk andros sopho.
#24DeadSPosted 2/7/2013 4:08:05 PM
Extended Mags is -the- strongest attachment for Scorpion EVO

With the lag present in this game, the EVO usually kills people in the 10-12 bullet range. This means it can normally only kill 2 people on its default setting. Extended Mags increases this to 3 kills.

Fast Mags is good, but with how small the maps are in this game the need to be able to kill 3 people without reloading is present a LOT. If you compare Ext Mags to Fast Mags, your KDR will be higher using Ext Mags for this gun.

Hardline is downright broken, especially on objective modes. You can be hitting a VSAT with only 4 kills. The problem is that Perk 1 is so... many....wants.

Lightweight + Ghost // Lightweight + hardline // Ghost + Hardline are all viable for rushing.

Also if you are using Hardline you should use Scavanger + EMP grenades, and have Engineer as one of your T3 perks to spot equipment easily to EMP. However if your opposition uses a lot of Flash/Stuns you need to swap to Tact. Mask and rely on EMPs to kill claymores you can't see so you don't die to them.

EVO - Ext Mags + anything besides Rapid Fire (could do Fast Mags even)

T1: Lightweight + Hardline
T2: Scav
T3: Engineer

Tactical: EMP
Lethal: Anything, betties are fun to drop everywhere

Other thing you can do is 1 attachment (Ext Mags) on EVO, no lethal, and P3 greed in extreme conditioning.
---
"Through time, through space, it will never end."
#25iBlackice25(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 4:21:46 PM
DeadS posted...

With the lag present in this game, the EVO usually kills people in the 10-12 bullet range. This means it can normally only kill 2 people on its default setting. Extended Mags increases this to 3 kills.

Fast Mags is good, but with how small the maps are in this game the need to be able to kill 3 people without reloading is present a LOT. If you compare Ext Mags to Fast Mags, your KDR will be higher using Ext Mags for this gun.

Hardline is downright broken, especially on objective modes. You can be hitting a VSAT with only 4 kills. The problem is that Perk 1 is so... many....wants.

Lightweight + Ghost // Lightweight + hardline // Ghost + Hardline are all viable for rushing.

Also if you are using Hardline you should use Scavanger + EMP grenades, and have Engineer as one of your T3 perks to spot equipment easily to EMP. However if your opposition uses a lot of Flash/Stuns you need to swap to Tact. Mask and rely on EMPs to kill claymores you can't see so you don't die to them.

Other thing you can do is 1 attachment (Ext Mags) on EVO, no lethal, and P3 greed in extreme conditioning.

Thanks for the tips, i'll use emp grenades on this class now
---
#26puzzlefitePosted 2/7/2013 5:55:10 PM
DeadS posted...

I have found the Engineer, EMP combo not that useful on the new maps. In my games, people hardly put any traps and there's so many ways to get from Point A to B, you're guaranteed to be in ton of 1v1 matches so I like to use Toughness
---
Gamertag: Crash Geom
#27ReTouchablePosted 2/7/2013 6:02:45 PM
__redxiii__ posted...
Here's my skorpion class.

Skorpion with fast mags
Overkill, Shield secondary
Flak Jacket, Scavenger, Tac Mask
C4
EMP nade x2

Isn't 1 EMP grenade enough? Since you can scavenge them and save a point for another attachment?
#28iBlackice25(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 5:11:47 AM
Bumping for more classes
---
#29ValeriumPosted 2/8/2013 6:13:40 AM
There is a reason you see it a lot. Next to the PDW its the biggest noob gun in the game.
#30ReTouchablePosted 2/8/2013 6:25:50 AM
Valerium posted...
There is a reason you see it a lot. Next to the PDW its the biggest noob gun in the game.

MSMC beats it by a longshot (pun intended).

My Scorpion class:

Scorpion with silencer and fast mags
Ghost
Toughness + Scavenger
Engineer or Tac Mask
C4
EMP grenade or Concussion grenade