Type 25 the best AR to use in close quarters?

#1dansubmarinePosted 2/4/2013 6:41:04 PM
Is type 25 the best to use in close range because of its fire rate? Usually i run with silencer and extended mag and i seem to do very well in close quarter maps like nuketown... Is it viable to use it for medium to long range? Also does the suppressor mess with its damage and range?
#2__redxiii__Posted 2/4/2013 6:42:26 PM
Yes it's IMO the best AR for close quarters. Yea the silencer is going to take away some range.
#3chessmyantidrugPosted 2/4/2013 6:43:12 PM
I'd rather run the MTAR on a rushing class because it can kill in three shots.
#4dansubmarine(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 6:45:35 PM
so i tried using with fmj and extended mag with stock and i thought it was viable for medium range as well, winning most fire fights. Does the FMJ make a big difference?
#5slord23Posted 2/4/2013 6:48:16 PM
SMR all day
---
---
[XBL: slord23 ] Send me a friend request already!
#6Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/4/2013 6:48:49 PM
Naw, Full Auto Swat.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#7HeartlessCharmsPosted 2/4/2013 6:49:28 PM
slord23 posted...
FAL all day

---
All I have in life is my new appetite for failure.
#8flamingdragonPosted 2/4/2013 6:51:03 PM
dansubmarine posted...
so i tried using with fmj and extended mag with stock and i thought it was viable for medium range as well, winning most fire fights. Does the FMJ make a big difference?

Someone can correct me if I am wrong, which I probably am.

But, FMJ doesn't actually increase the damage per bullet like it shows on the ingame stats. It increases bullet penetration and damage to killstreaks.

So if you are looking to to shave a bullet off your kill time, it wont work unless its through something.
#9Someone_342Posted 2/4/2013 6:53:37 PM
That's right. At least in all other CODs, FMJ does not increase bullet damage against human enemies.
---
PSN: espeon654
Pkmn Diamond FC: 2964 7832 7864 / Pkmn HeartGold FC: 1291 8215 4869
#10KabtheMentatPosted 2/4/2013 7:01:57 PM
dansubmarine posted...

Someone can correct me if I am wrong, which I probably am.

But, FMJ doesn't actually increase the damage per bullet like it shows on the ingame stats. It increases bullet penetration and damage to killstreaks.

So if you are looking to to shave a bullet off your kill time, it wont work unless its through something.

It doesn't even increase bullet penetration.

All FMJ does is decrease the damage bleed off when a bullet goes through a surface. How much damage you do depends on a couple factors...like angle of the shot, type of weapon, etc...but it just lessens the damage reducing effect cover normally would have.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.