---
http://i.imgur.com/EFYRV.gif
#2__redxiii__Posted 2/4/2013 7:44:37 PM
That's too long to be a gamertag.
#3Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/4/2013 7:44:47 PM
Sniper Frog.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#4Hardcore74LeoPosted 2/4/2013 7:46:02 PM
XxXsupernoobtuberxXx
#5slord23Posted 2/4/2013 7:47:05 PM
Because he is an idiot that probably has no respect for anyone of authority, let alone his parents or family members. He probably spends his days rollin up and "smokin dat OG kush". The only reason he probably has any money for Xbox Live is because he is a dealer. I feel sorry for people like him who give gamers a bad name.
---
---
[XBL: slord23 ] Send me a friend request already!
#6Sith JediPosted 2/4/2013 7:49:34 PM
No mention of optic our mlg and you don't have a double i anywhere, try again.
#7__redxiii__Posted 2/4/2013 7:52:16 PM
slord23 posted...
Because he is an idiot that probably has no respect for anyone of authority, let alone his parents or family members. He probably spends his days rollin up and "smokin dat OG kush". The only reason he probably has any money for Xbox Live is because he is a dealer. I feel sorry for people like him who give gamers a bad name.
---

I've never had anyone IRL introduce theirself to me as a gamer. But if they did I wouldn't assume they were a drug dealer. But those damn christians, don't get me started.
#8ICantNameGudPosted 2/4/2013 7:55:51 PM
__redxiii__ posted...
That's too long to be a gamertag.

But thanks for trying (too hard), TC!
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
#9ICantNameGudPosted 2/4/2013 7:58:11 PM
slord23 posted...
---

http://imgur.com/A6VgFYA.jpg
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi