FFA players

• Topic Archived

User Info: ImTooSkilledd

ImTooSkilledd
4 years ago#1
Anyone think FFA sucks in BO2? I've always been a big FFA guy, despite the spawns never being that great. However, in this installment, I feel like the spawns are so bad that I can't even enjoy the game mode.
XBL GT: PhysiKuL
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."

User Info: dario1101

dario1101
4 years ago#2
I agree with you TC.
And I do miss Hardcore FFA.
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-170! :D Started Feb. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)

User Info: fatclemenza

fatclemenza
4 years ago#3
TDM and FFA got neutered
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won

User Info: Telvanni_guard

Telvanni_guard
4 years ago#4
I only really have a problem with the spawns at the start of the game. Then it seems to level off. Really... I'd say it depends on the map.
GamerTag: Te1vanni Guard
"Telvanni you would disprove everyone. :D"- Saint_of_Misery

User Info: coldisgood

coldisgood
4 years ago#5
fatclemenza posted...
TDM and FFA got neutered

This. I was always a fan of tdm until this installment. Domination all the way now.
M'Aiq knows that there are no babies, instead, the mother must deliever a five foot Imperial. -Sinroth

User Info: aNiceLay

aNiceLay
4 years ago#6
It's cuz scorestreaks
GT: The 17th Bronco
Currently Playing: Blops2, Skate3

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
4 years ago#7
fatclemenza posted...
TDM and FFA got neutered

This, but it's still better than playing with RANDOMS on Objective game modes. I would rather play FFA any day of the week. TDM is stretching it, but I can sometimes do descent in it.
Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip

User Info: ILLMitch1

ILLMitch1
4 years ago#8
It's not half as fun as MW3 FFA but I still think it's not bad. It took me awhile to adjust but now I can win 99% of my games and easily pull 500+ SPM.

You just can't go into it expecting MW3 and it becomes a lot more fun.
GT: ILL Mitch1 ---- 8x MW3 Lonewolf Champ
http://www.youtube.com/user/ILLMitchPunch

User Info: ImTooSkilledd

ImTooSkilledd
4 years ago#9
ILLMitch1 posted...
It's not half as fun as MW3 FFA but I still think it's not bad. It took me awhile to adjust but now I can win 99% of my games and easily pull 500+ SPM.

I mean I do well in it. Well over a 2 K/D and around a 450 SPM. I just have so many BS deaths. Guess that's just BO2 in general, though.
XBL GT: PhysiKuL
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."

User Info: ILLMitch1

ILLMitch1
4 years ago#10
ImTooSkilledd posted...
ILLMitch1 posted...

I mean I do well in it. Well over a 2 K/D and around a 450 SPM. I just have so many BS deaths. Guess that's just BO2 in general, though.

I get what you are saying. I get a ton of them too but I've just grown to accept it in this game. I'm happy going in the 30 and 10-12 range.

I'm never going for a 30-0 again haha. That was the most frustrating challenge and I'm glad it's done with.
GT: ILL Mitch1 ---- 8x MW3 Lonewolf Champ
http://www.youtube.com/user/ILLMitchPunch

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
I hate you allDoggbreath29/24 12:14AM