FFA players

#1ImTooSkilleddPosted 2/4/2013 8:20:32 PM
Anyone think FFA sucks in BO2? I've always been a big FFA guy, despite the spawns never being that great. However, in this installment, I feel like the spawns are so bad that I can't even enjoy the game mode.
---
XBL GT: PhysiKuL
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
#2dario1101Posted 2/4/2013 8:21:44 PM
I agree with you TC.
And I do miss Hardcore FFA.
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-170! :D Started Feb. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)
#3fatclemenzaPosted 2/4/2013 8:22:15 PM
TDM and FFA got neutered
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#4Telvanni_guardPosted 2/4/2013 8:23:07 PM
I only really have a problem with the spawns at the start of the game. Then it seems to level off. Really... I'd say it depends on the map.
---
GamerTag: Te1vanni Guard
"Telvanni you would disprove everyone. :D"- Saint_of_Misery
#5coldisgoodPosted 2/4/2013 9:09:58 PM
fatclemenza posted...
TDM and FFA got neutered

This. I was always a fan of tdm until this installment. Domination all the way now.
---
M'Aiq knows that there are no babies, instead, the mother must deliever a five foot Imperial. -Sinroth
#6aNiceLayPosted 2/4/2013 9:10:50 PM
It's cuz scorestreaks
---
GT: The 17th Bronco
Currently Playing: Blops2, Skate3
#7zerooo0Posted 2/4/2013 9:19:34 PM
fatclemenza posted...
TDM and FFA got neutered

This, but it's still better than playing with RANDOMS on Objective game modes. I would rather play FFA any day of the week. TDM is stretching it, but I can sometimes do descent in it.
---
Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip
#8ILLMitch1Posted 2/4/2013 9:27:00 PM
It's not half as fun as MW3 FFA but I still think it's not bad. It took me awhile to adjust but now I can win 99% of my games and easily pull 500+ SPM.

You just can't go into it expecting MW3 and it becomes a lot more fun.
---
GT: ILL Mitch1 ---- 8x MW3 Lonewolf Champ
http://www.youtube.com/user/ILLMitchPunch
#9ImTooSkilledd(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 9:29:45 PM
ILLMitch1 posted...
It's not half as fun as MW3 FFA but I still think it's not bad. It took me awhile to adjust but now I can win 99% of my games and easily pull 500+ SPM.

I mean I do well in it. Well over a 2 K/D and around a 450 SPM. I just have so many BS deaths. Guess that's just BO2 in general, though.
---
XBL GT: PhysiKuL
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
#10ILLMitch1Posted 2/4/2013 9:37:12 PM
ImTooSkilledd posted...
ILLMitch1 posted...

I mean I do well in it. Well over a 2 K/D and around a 450 SPM. I just have so many BS deaths. Guess that's just BO2 in general, though.

I get what you are saying. I get a ton of them too but I've just grown to accept it in this game. I'm happy going in the 30 and 10-12 range.

I'm never going for a 30-0 again haha. That was the most frustrating challenge and I'm glad it's done with.
---
GT: ILL Mitch1 ---- 8x MW3 Lonewolf Champ
http://www.youtube.com/user/ILLMitchPunch