Hunter Killer should have been a controlable killstreak.

#1DerPancakePosted 2/4/2013 9:20:38 PM
Seriously just throwing it up the air and flying by itself is no fun. It should have been kinda like the Valkyrie rockets in Black Ops 1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek2gFxZe2tI

Its a boring killstreak, and annoying to the person getting killed by. They should have make it fun and annoying, though that will make more people use it, which will be more annoying than normally, now thinking about it was it a good idea that Treyarch left like it is?
---
WiiU ID: GermanicMexican
PSN: WheatWithWeed
#2chessmyantidrugPosted 2/4/2013 9:23:50 PM
Valkyrie Rockets were the most useless killstreak in Black Ops.
#3arena11Posted 2/4/2013 9:24:07 PM
And how many people used the Valkyrie rockets outside of a care package?
#4DerPancake(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 9:27:23 PM(edited)
It required too many kills for that it did, it it required less more people would used it, now the hunter killer is an early killstreak so it would work.
---
#5chessmyantidrugPosted 2/4/2013 9:28:27 PM
If Valkyrie Rockets were a secondary weapon, I still wouldn't have used them. They were useless.
#6HeartlessCharmsPosted 2/4/2013 9:29:20 PM
chessmyantidrug posted...
If Valkyrie Rockets were a secondary weapon, I still wouldn't have used them. They were useless.

---
All I have in life is my new appetite for failure.
#7DerPancake(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 9:34:04 PM

But the Hunter Killer isn't useless, so why does it even matter, I was just talking about the free flying.

Hunter Killer is faster, easier to get, no need to get from a package, and is harder to take down. So I don't see your point on making Valkyrie Rockets look like crap.
---
#8KirbixPosted 2/4/2013 10:12:35 PM
ITT: TC wants to take a really useful early killstreak and replace it with one of the worst killstreaks in Black Ops.

I certainly don't see why anyone in this topic has a problem with this. Oh no.
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#9BeastlyIguanaPosted 2/4/2013 10:14:30 PM
Kirbix posted...
ITT: TC wants to take a really useful early killstreak and replace it with one of the worst killstreaks in Black Ops.

I certainly don't see why anyone in this topic has a problem with this. Oh no.

ITT: HKs are a seven killstreak and have to be airdropped.
---
Who the **** vacuums a window?
#10chessmyantidrugPosted 2/4/2013 10:23:49 PM
DerPancake posted...

But the Hunter Killer isn't useless, so why does it even matter, I was just talking about the free flying.

Hunter Killer is faster, easier to get, no need to get from a package, and is harder to take down. So I don't see your point on making Valkyrie Rockets look like crap.

I'm just trying to figure out why you want to take something useful and turn it into something useless.