Hunter Killer should have been a controlable killstreak.

#11IIARCANAIIPosted 2/4/2013 10:38:29 PM
I completely agree. They should have made HK a controllable killstreak.
---
Tango down!
#12IIARCANAIIPosted 2/4/2013 10:39:59 PM
chessmyantidrug posted...
DerPancake posted...
chessmyantidrug posted...
If Valkyrie Rockets were a secondary weapon, I still wouldn't have used them. They were useless.

But the Hunter Killer isn't useless, so why does it even matter, I was just talking about the free flying.

Hunter Killer is faster, easier to get, no need to get from a package, and is harder to take down. So I don't see your point on making Valkyrie Rockets look like crap.

I'm just trying to figure out why you want to take something useful and turn it into something useless.

OP said, 'kinda like' the valkyrie rockets. Not make it LIKE the valkyrie rockets. It's just an example.
---
Tango down!
#13__redxiii__Posted 2/4/2013 10:41:55 PM
Valkyrie Rockets were awesome I played almost nothing but DOM in blops1 and it was amazing for dying and then shooting it at the dom points.
#14Donuts_R_GoodPosted 2/4/2013 10:43:59 PM
Are you kidding? I love just throwing my cute little plane into the air and getting a free kill. It reminds me of throwing a paper airplane.
---
Not changing this sig until a Halo 2 remake is announced.
Started November 2nd, 2011.
#15HaahahahaPosted 2/4/2013 10:44:58 PM
DerPancake posted...
It required too many kills for that it did, it it required less more people would used it, now the hunter killer is an early killstreak so it would work.

This and consider the map layout for black ops and black ops2. Obviously with that difference there would be a difference in use as well
---
"Who cares if you are good at black ops 2, it's a bruised game anyways!"
#16__redxiii__Posted 2/4/2013 10:45:31 PM
I don't like killstreaks that you control because it takes you out the game and pretty much leaves your team a man down while you're controlling the killstreak.