lightning strikes should be 875 points

#41ThugLife247(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 1:45:29 AM(edited)
chessmyantidrug posted...
ThugLife247 posted...
With Hardline, you need 625 points for a Lightning Strike.

false. read up on what hardline actually does before you spew misinformation like this

Clearly you don't know what you're talking about. Hardline increases the score you earn by 20%. If 625 multiplied by 1.2 isn't 750, then I will concede and say that one should need 2000 points to earn a Lightning Strike.

getting 20% more score =/= lowering the scorestreak requirement

i'm tired of this debate popping up all the time on this board, it's 20% more to what you achieve and that's it. it is still a 750 scorestreak

are ruining you camping for swarms in objective games.

this is where your argument loses credibility. making baseless accusations is not a good way to get your point across
---
i won't deny it, i'm a straight ridah
you don't wanna f*** with me
#42glowuptheballPosted 2/5/2013 1:52:09 AM
ThugLife247 posted...
ThugLife247 posted...
With Hardline, you need 625 points for a Lightning Strike.

false. read up on what hardline actually does before you spew misinformation like this

Clearly you don't know what you're talking about. Hardline increases the score you earn by 20%. If 625 multiplied by 1.2 isn't 750, then I will concede and say that one should need 2000 points to earn a Lightning Strike.

getting 20% more score =/= lowering the scorestreak requirement

i'm tired of this debate popping up all the time on this board, it's 20% more to what you achieve and that's it. it is still a 750 scorestreak

are ruining you camping for swarms in objective games.

this is where your argument loses credibility. making baseless accusations is not a good way to get your point across

About those points I made.

And actually you set yourself up for that because of your topic comparing people by how many swarms they got and how you said lightning strikes were ruining your high kill streaks. Also, the fact you don't like UAV says something too. The pieces fit together like a puzzle.
---
#43ThugLife247(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 1:54:57 AM
i never said i didn't like UAV, stop putting words into my mouth
---
#44glowuptheballPosted 2/5/2013 1:57:10 AM
Then what's wrong with UAV being a lower pointstreak?
---
#45ThugLife247(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 1:57:35 AM
what's wrong with a lodestar being 400 points?
---
#46glowuptheballPosted 2/5/2013 2:01:12 AM
ThugLife247 posted...
what's wrong with a lodestar being 400 points?

I can't believe you're comparing the two. Well first of all a lodestar works on ghost users and kills them too. A lodestar gets kills and is high for that reason. A lodestar takes more than one stinger missle. A UAV only tells you the location of enemies not using ghost or standing still and only tells you every few seconds. See?
---
#47ThugLife247(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 2:04:30 AM
i'm still waiting to see what's wrong with a 425 score requirement with the UAV
---
#48glowuptheballPosted 2/5/2013 2:13:15 AM
ThugLife247 posted...
i'm still waiting to see what's wrong with a 425 score requirement with the UAV

Already stated in my previous posts. Let me summarize though, campers are difficult to kill for profit and near impossible if they are around your skill level, UAV helps and with it, rushers have a fighting chance. 4-5 kills is high because that means a 4 or 5 kill streak is needed and if people could get that then they wouldn't need UAV because they would have a 4 or 5 K/D or something. Also, you have yet to prove anything is wrong with constant UAV, especially now that most people have access to Ghost.
---
#49ThugLife247(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 2:21:14 AM
there's nothing wrong with how the UAV is set up now. it's still up in the air a lot, so i don't know where you're getting this "near impossible" assumption. the reason why the previous constant UAV was so bad was that it was essentially up the entire game, it was way too easy to get now that you didn't have to get just kills and since it was easy there was rarely a time where the radar didn't have red dots on the map. the "nerf" was needed

most people don't have access to ghost. not everybody is a prestige master. unless they spent a token on it, there's a good chance that they don't have ghost available to them
---
#50glowuptheballPosted 2/5/2013 2:27:00 AM(edited)
ThugLife247 posted...
there's nothing wrong with how the UAV is set up now. it's still up in the air a lot, so i don't know where you're getting this "near impossible" assumption. the reason why the previous constant UAV was so bad was that it was essentially up the entire game, it was way too easy to get now that you didn't have to get just kills and since it was easy there was rarely a time where the radar didn't have red dots on the map. the "nerf" was needed

most people don't have access to ghost. not everybody is a prestige master. unless they spent a token on it, there's a good chance that they don't have ghost available to them

Yes there is, I've seen countless players crushed by campers and there isn't a single thing i can do. MY MEN ARE DYING OUT THERE! I can't tell them where they are or what gun to use to kill them, all i can do is give them UAV but that's 5 kills and if i or my team could kill them 5 times, we wouldn't need UAV.

Also, if people don't have ghost, well then too bad. Everyone had to go through the period of not having ghost.

Edit: this is strictly TDM though
---