Man, do I love having my ass handed to me by people with .6 KDs.

#1ihaveyahooraresPosted 2/4/2013 10:10:33 PM
It just feels so awesome when you're in a one on one fight with someone with a .6 KD who is horrible at the game, you get the jump on them, see them first, aim first, shoot first, unload half a clip then BOOM! They've got a magic gun that kills you in 1 shot. Then you watch the killcam of you shooting the wall 5 feet away from where they are camping as they hipfire 30 bullets from an LMG to kill you.

What's even better is when you're in a party of 3 player who are pretty good and you all get your asses handed to you by a bunch of randumbs from Canadia! Woohoo! Nothing is better than that! We all love flanking into a room from different sides to watch the one nooby corner camper kill us without us even firing a single bullet in his direction!

Yea, this game takes so much skill and the stats mean so much in it...

/sarcasm

Really though, the only 'stat' that matters in this game if the arbitrary ass 'stat' Treyarch assigns to your internet speed telling them whether or not to have you lag compensated or not. I hate killcams that show me never firing a guy, yet on my screen I put enough bullets directly into him to kill him 4 times over.
#2CaffeineSnorterPosted 2/4/2013 10:11:39 PM
It just feels so awesome when you're in a one on one fight with someone with a .6 KD who is horrible at the game, you get the jump on them, see them first, aim first, shoot first, unload half a clip then BOOM! They've got a magic gun that kills you in 1 shot. Then you watch the killcam of you shooting the wall 5 feet away from where they are camping as they hipfire 30 bullets from an LMG to kill you.

What's even better is when you're in a party of 3 player who are pretty good and you all get your asses handed to you by a bunch of randumbs from Canadia! Woohoo! Nothing is better than that! We all love flanking into a room from different sides to watch the one nooby corner camper kill us without us even firing a single bullet in his direction!

Yea, this game takes so much skill and the stats mean so much in it...

/sarcasm

Really though, the only 'stat' that matters in this game if the arbitrary ass 'stat' Treyarch assigns to your internet speed telling them whether or not to have you lag compensated or not. I hate killcams that show me never firing a guy, yet on my screen I put enough bullets directly into him to kill him 4 times over.

/Amen
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.
#3Foxx3kPosted 2/4/2013 10:12:43 PM
In no other game ever in my entire life have I looked at my latency and thought "oh shucks, I'm four bar."
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#4ZephyrSSXPosted 2/4/2013 10:14:19 PM
Foxx3k posted...
In no other game ever in my entire life have I looked at my latency and thought "oh shucks, I'm four bar."

---
jekin dixterd > rotchiten clunk
#5XxOblivion77Posted 2/4/2013 10:19:29 PM
I hate this game. I think I'm gonna try the Crysis 3 beta again.

*starts up BO2 again*
---
GT: OhBlivEeUn
I whine and cry about BO2 yet play it more than anything else. :(
#6ImTooSkilleddPosted 2/4/2013 10:21:09 PM
No offense but you should be able to beat kids with .6 K/Ds even if they're in Europe and have host.
---
XBL GT: PhysiKuL
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
#7Foxx3kPosted 2/4/2013 10:22:33 PM
ImTooSkilledd posted...
No offense but you should be able to beat kids with .6 K/Ds even if they're in Europe and have host.

Spoken like a man who must have never played this game.

I can go 60-3, have a host change, and go 0-10. There's no place for skill in this game. Bar none. It doesn't matter at all.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#8ihaveyahoorares(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 10:26:57 PM
Hell, I resorted to WORM CAMPING on Hijacked today....

The exact same class as his shotgun camping class... Guy comes in (didn't have a claymore down, it already killed someone), I put 2 shots into him. Killcam shows me just standing there like a herpaderp....

Yea, I've started to use Bouncing Betties and Claymore on MANY classes. Why? They don't lag....
#9ImTooSkilleddPosted 2/4/2013 10:29:28 PM
Foxx3k posted...
ImTooSkilledd posted...

Spoken like a man who must have never played this game.

I can go 60-3, have a host change, and go 0-10. There's no place for skill in this game. Bar none. It doesn't matter at all.

Lmao whatever you say. I know connection is a factor (and a decent one at that), but you exaggerate it greatly. If skill didn't matter at all then I'd be able to let my friends play on my account and they'd do nearly as well as I do since it's the same connection.
---
XBL GT: PhysiKuL
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
#10angrybirdsdudePosted 2/4/2013 10:31:26 PM
dying to 0.5 kids sometimes is fine, but if you're constantly getting bashed by 0.5 kids you suck, that's all there is to it.
---
spread the <3