you're beginning to prove yourself as a terrible poster you know that right

Irony defined.
#32JVel91Posted 2/4/2013 11:58:07 PM
UAV, CUAV, VSAT

for life.
---
EMS
#33keyblade_lordPosted 2/5/2013 12:47:25 AM
I don't use Swarms as a scorestreak so zero.
---
OBJECTION! This Topic Clearly Sucks!
PSN, Steam, Gamertag and Nintendo Net ID: Joseponypants
#34FaithInAllPosted 2/5/2013 12:57:11 AM
JVel91 posted...
UAV, CUAV, VSAT

for life.

Pretty much this, although I've been leaning more with the UAV/VSAT/EMP combo lately. I've never equipped swarm and I don't plan too. Way more fun for me to get all my kills with my gun.
#35mcpuppet101Posted 2/5/2013 1:16:08 AM
get it and only 1 person isnt blind eye or inside...VTOL gets shot down from fmj in like 2bullets. Dogs are to easy to kill. lodestar is decent for how it works and how hard it is to get. I got like 20 warthogs and 25 kills with it so its not great. choppers are pretty nice if no one on there teams shooting stuff down. i usually like UAV guardians and then i just go for challenges with 3rd. UAV gets me 10pt per assist and usually gets me at least 1+ kills so thats 100+ points...guardian is crowd control and also gets me 100+ norm. if i was going for kills to boost KD etc then lodestar choppers and maybe sentry gun or something. Vsat is also great if u want ur team to win and is also 1 of the harder challenges.
#36ThugLife247(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 1:41:20 AM
chessmyantidrug posted...
ThugLife247 posted...
you're beginning to prove yourself as a terrible poster you know that right

Irony defined.

learn what irony is please thanks
---
i won't deny it, i'm a straight ridah
you don't wanna f*** with me
#37ydobdoogPosted 2/5/2013 1:45:27 AM
I have 1 from a care package. 16 kills with it on Hijacked. Fortunately I had it unlocked in case that ever happened.

I don't even bother putting it on my kill streaks. I know I'll never get to it.
#38jamejamePosted 2/5/2013 1:59:27 AM

around 15 of those are Double Swarms and 3 are triples. I have yet to get a quad swarm but I've come within 100 points.
#39ThugLife247(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 2:00:17 AM
jamejame posted...

around 15 of those are Double Swarms and 3 are triples. I have yet to get a quad swarm but I've come within 100 points.

just curious, what gametype do you play? i've been able to get double swarms, but by the time i'm able to get my triple swarm the match is over
---
i won't deny it, i'm a straight ridah
you don't wanna f*** with me
#40jamejamePosted 2/5/2013 2:06:32 AM
ThugLife247 posted...
jamejame posted...

just curious, what gametype do you play? i've been able to get double swarms, but by the time i'm able to get my triple swarm the match is over

Almost all of my high killstreaks are from Kill Confirmed. The game lasts a good amount of time considering it goes to 100, and if you're playing with a few buddies (though I usually fly solo) and are kicking ass, you can easily control the tide of the game to get a few more streaks by having everyone hold back on tag confirms. Also, as a rusher, Kill Confirmed seems to be the natural fit for Killstreak whoring for me. What game type do you typically play?