#51dario1101Posted 2/5/2013 4:50:03 AM
JVel91 posted...
UAV, CUAV, VSAT

for life.

I usually just run UAV-CUAV-GUARDIAN
Works good.
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-170! :D Started Feb. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)
#52DIECASTC00KPosted 2/5/2013 4:53:41 AM
3 legit and 4 from care pack
---
Try to play Call of Duty ONCE without raging, Good luck :)
#53DirrtyRockstarrPosted 2/5/2013 5:03:53 AM
Never even unlocked it.

I prefer to use my gun instead of streaks that do all the work by themselves.
---
It doesn't make me unfaithful, unless I'm laying down the cable...
#54A_Soggy_RatPosted 2/5/2013 5:05:57 AM
0, and it'll probably always be that way. UAV - Free kill - CUAV
---
Proud to be a farm animal until someone tells me otherwise.
#55darkshadowmasterPosted 2/5/2013 5:06:32 AM
1 CP - 1 Earned

Didn't use it again though as I didn't have the patience to wait that long to get one and I like UAV - CUAV - VSAT more.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#56ors_karPosted 2/5/2013 5:19:34 AM(edited)

I normally cba to change my streaks once it's available and I prestige soon after anyway. Not going to spend a permanent token on it. Got a few in care packages though. Plus everyone always seems to switch to blind eye or hides inside when I see people use it, they hardly get any kills. Highest I run is dogs. Gonna spend my next perma unlock on dogs so I can get some use out of them without waiting so long.
---
PSN: theguitarist
#57AquaFPosted 2/5/2013 5:19:57 AM
Quit running it after it hit a thousand kills because it is the single-most surefire way to ruin a perfectly fine lobby. The chances of everyone on the other team leaving are so close to 100% that it simply does not measure up to that one 100+ you might get in the legendary coincidence that no one leaves.

Dogs and Lodestar are in the same boat, pretty much. Third row of scorestreaks masterrace.
#58slaveanselmoPosted 2/5/2013 6:00:33 AM
ThugLife247 posted...
that's hypocritical, not ironic. doesn't matter because i'm not a terrible poster since i don't go off and correct people's grammar for entertainment on the internet no less

That isn't hypocrisy. Hypocrisy is when you say "I hate people who run high scoresteaks because it ruIns the game." And then you run high scoresteaks.

That "he's a terrible poster" is subjective (based off an opinion) and it's too bad you can't take constructive criticism for your language usage.
---
I'm not changjng this signature until a Harbaugh wins the Super Bowl.
#59shadowsofdawnPosted 2/5/2013 6:13:46 AM
30 right now. I'm kinda competing with a friend to see who can get the most.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#60RJrockstarPosted 2/5/2013 6:36:00 AM
3 for me. Twice on Raid. Once on Hijacked. All 3 times I got a rubbish amount of kills for a 1900 pointstreak, roughly between 4-6 each. I have only got K9 once, and that got me 18 kills.
---
GT: FixdSwine