3Arc lied to me. That or they have a terrible director

#1HaahahahaPosted 2/4/2013 9:26:49 PM
Before I start. Black ops 2 isnt a bad game, it was just designed like crap. I just played MW 2 again went 13:11 i was up against a bunch of level 70's. no death made me rage just kinda angry at bullets not registering or my crap aim.

In black ops 2 now. I just went 13:9 worst experience ever considering my deaths were all rage worthy BS. im not upset about my kdr i havent played bo2 in 4 days, I dislike being greeted by crap.

This brings me to my next point. Express in black ops 1 the gamemode not the map. Disabled ghost and made lobby time shorter and got rid of last stand.

Do you see where the premise of black ops2 came from. A game mode that I dont really like I run ghost on most of my black ops classes but I start and usually end with hardline. Because ghost doesnt matter to me. I see you i kill you. At least in black ops, but now in black ops 2 its a sh** show. Why do they feel CoD needs to be this way?

Hunter killers for example I wasnt killed by one since I started playing again. But i saw the thread 'hunter killer should controlled' which is soo very damn true and I thought to myself. Obviously vanderdense thought this was a brilliant Idea and then went ahead and made swarm as well. Swarm isnt even kool so much as it is annoying. A gunship or a huge explosion or carpet bomb is cool. Not annoying things you have to camp to avoid. Its like an annoying nuke that never goes away.

Not only that along side thinking that a hunter killer was a good idea as in to force enemy players to watch out 250% of the time. He also figured he should give everyone a taste of Crack of Duty. Addicted 2. Everything is fast paced.

This is good when you are on an objective and shooting morons through a door or on a flag. Other than that its a craptacular crack fest. It is fun to a point. Then it gets irritating why do they feel that increasing the odds of death in a CoD game is a good idea? I have 2 gold AR And diamond shotties as well as launchers and a gold combat knife. The duing doesnt bother me. Its the matter of how.

3arx obviously missed that crucial point as to how people will die by moronically lowering the TTK as well ass adding in a cluster**** of annoying killstreaks that are great. But who the heck cares if a hunter killer gets you 75 points if you are just gonna get killed within 5 seconds again. The only time tactics work is when the other team sucks, other than that its a crackfest with lag issues basically giving the cracked up models super powers.

My point is they were so eager to copy what IW was doing after black ops if not during black ops. That they missed the connection problems and had a few bad ideas to boot. I believe IW CEO's got fired for an agenda based reason and I think vanderdork is trying to fill the gap for activision. It isnt working your ideas suck your methods are stupid IW forever. I loved cod 4. Hated mw2(but now i love it). Loved black ops. On and off with black ops 2. Because even though i have diamond shotties. I still cant tell if Im good or not. My kdr hasnt budged from 1.15

Im done. :/
---
SoulSilverFC~ 4126 3793 3849
#2__redxiii__Posted 2/4/2013 9:29:49 PM
tl;dr I thought when you said "before I start" you were gonna kinda give us the jist of what you were complaining about.
#3__redxiii__Posted 2/4/2013 9:32:09 PM
I read your last two paragraphs and while I agree the connections are lame I think playing smarter does a great deal. In otherwords start headglitching. If you are losing gunfights to lag don't go looking for a gunfight, let them come to you.
#4Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 2/4/2013 9:33:49 PM
http://static2.fjcdn.com/comments/my+bad+i+didnt+read+every+coment+_10abdffd91dde661c077273e771816d1.jpg
---
The bears can smell the menstruation
#5The_Last_AznPosted 2/4/2013 9:34:04 PM
3arc games have been running off the same engine for more than 5+ years.

IW games have been running off their same engine for 7+ years.

New engines cost money to develop or to buy/lease from an established house.

The customer base has proven for 5+ straight years that they're perfectly fine with an outdated engine.

You're an exec whose job is to max net profits and don't really care what a relatively small population of addicted enthusiasts thinks. What do you do?
---
Gamertag: The Last Azn
Black FC: 4513 0061 7179
#6Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 2/4/2013 9:36:58 PM
The_Last_Azn posted...

The customer base has proven for 5+ straight years that they're perfectly fine with an outdated engine.

You're an exec whose job is to max net profits and don't really care what a relatively small population of addicted enthusiasts thinks. What do you do?

go on an all expense paid cruise to Orlando?
---
The bears can smell the menstruation
#7__redxiii__Posted 2/4/2013 9:38:13 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
The_Last_Azn posted...

In a party bus, wit da strippers!
#8Haahahaha(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 9:40:38 PM
__redxiii__ posted...
I read your last two paragraphs and while I agree the connections are lame I think playing smarter does a great deal. In otherwords start headglitching. If you are losing gunfights to lag don't go looking for a gunfight, let them come to you.

I took off the target finder because I was noticing it made me suck without it. Im begining to think I should stop projecting myself into the game like I did in black ops. By that I mean using instinct to check corners or stall for 5 seconds.

And ill just play like an a**** ill be the reason people ragepost on here. Like I did :P

Yeah why not.

"Who cares if you are good at black ops 2, it's a bruised game anyways!"

Thats my new sig guys. Bear witness

Before anyone comments about how I suck at black ops 2 because you missed it in my cracked wall of text. I have a lousy 1.15 kdr. But diamond shotties. And a gold knife. I can only beat people who play with one hand but I still managed to get those unlocks.
---
SoulSilverFC~ 4126 3793 3849
#9KirbixPosted 2/4/2013 9:41:34 PM

I thought about drawing you a map of Florida to show how bad this post was, but it's so bad that it's really not even worth it.
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#10__redxiii__Posted 2/4/2013 9:44:13 PM
Diamond shotties are easy to get, you basically just have to kill enough people. I give you credit for the combat knife, but I have a diamond one, get at me 1.1k/d scrub.