3Arc lied to me. That or they have a terrible director

#11Haahahaha(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 10:48:19 PM
__redxiii__ posted...
Diamond shotties are easy to get, you basically just have to kill enough people. I give you credit for the combat knife, but I have a diamond one, get at me 1.1k/d scrub.

One word. Time.

How much you got? I havent cracked 10 days. I have no idea what that means but thats the card Im playing. Either 8 or 9 days and prestige 8 level 49. I had to work most double exp weekends but I made them count.
---
"Who cares if you are good at black ops 2, it's a bruised game anyways!"
#12__redxiii__Posted 2/4/2013 10:52:14 PM
Idk maybe 12 days played. And I wasn't trying to talk smack to you but you just keep throwing your k/d out there and even joked about being told you suck. Sometimes that's a remedy though. Do you really suck? If so it's time to go camper mode with an lmg.
#13Haahahaha(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 10:57:41 PM
__redxiii__ posted...
Idk maybe 12 days played. And I wasn't trying to talk smack to you but you just keep throwing your k/d out there and even joked about being told you suck. Sometimes that's a remedy though. Do you really suck? If so it's time to go camper mode with an lmg.

I dont actually suck. I just dont want to sound like I can compete with those crazy QSers or MLG or those 100-1 videos. Thats all. I can hold my own in any one on one
---
#14MiniVirus2Posted 2/4/2013 11:12:23 PM
I honestly can't take HK complaints seriously anymore when BE and FJ exist. Since I prestiged, I've ran nothing but Hardline and Ghost and haven't been killed by a HK yet.

I think the game is pretty crap, but I don't understand complaints like that.
---
R.I.P. DIO
#15Haahahaha(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 11:14:21 PM
MiniVirus2 posted...
I honestly can't take HK complaints seriously anymore when BE and FJ exist. Since I prestiged, I've ran nothing but Hardline and Ghost and haven't been killed by a HK yet.

I think the game is pretty crap, but I don't understand complaints like that.

I ran flap jacket for a long time with ript shield and c4. And a shotgun too. Still got killed by HK never splashed me once. Not once. My brother and I have a compition to see who it hits more
---
#16glowuptheballPosted 2/4/2013 11:16:00 PM
__redxiii__ posted...

That last sentence convinced me that you are very experienced in this game.
LSAT with target finder/silencer, quickdraw and stock is the devil.
---
#17__redxiii__Posted 2/4/2013 11:20:09 PM
glowuptheball posted...
__redxiii__ posted...

That last sentence convinced me that you are very experienced in this game.
LSAT with target finder/silencer, quickdraw and stock is the devil.

I prefer the silenced/TF mk48 but the LSAT is a monster.