So this R870 increased rate of fire exploit...

#1BrownPackPosted 2/5/2013 12:56:06 AM
Does it also increase your ammo count? When I was using it, I swear that I was able to occasionally pull off 12 shots instead of the displayed 8. Do all of these "glitched" shots count as effective killing shots?
#2ihaveyahooraresPosted 2/5/2013 12:57:51 AM
No they don't... They actually don't even 'shoot'. Just looks like you do. The ammo has to go down as you do the exploit. That shows it's exploiting the gun mechanics correctly... If the ammo isn't going down, it's not technically shooting.
#3BrownPack(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 1:22:58 AM
ihaveyahoorares posted...
No they don't... They actually don't even 'shoot'. Just looks like you do. The ammo has to go down as you do the exploit. That shows it's exploiting the gun mechanics correctly... If the ammo isn't going down, it's not technically shooting.

The shots still leave marks on walls that are shot. I swear I used it before, and I was able to get kills, but due to the exploit process being rather intense, it's hard to know which "shots" (glitched or not) were hitting the enemies.
#4TheSaintGPosted 2/5/2013 1:32:06 AM
Its confusing. The shots do count and can kill.
but for some reason it isn't counted as being fired and you can shoot more than you should. Idk why tho
---
Black FC: 3181-5628-6101