hardcore friendly fire

#1Frumpy88Posted 2/5/2013 1:55:44 AM
Why can't they do the ricochet damage like in MW3? What flaws did they see in that? I'm tired of being killed by teammates and I'm sick of being kicked for sucking with grenades and lightning strikes. I would much rather be killed for my mistakes than kill my teammates who r probably on a good streak. Sorry to all of you.
---
B BAKD
#2lonelyhuntrPosted 2/5/2013 2:08:51 AM
Easy solution rather than changing the game.

1. Dont throw random grenades

2. Dont shoot at everything that moves, check your fire. They look different from your team.
---
Video games make you smarter. If it wasn't for Monster Hunter i would have never noticed that 60 was divisible by 1,2,3,4,5,6,12 and 15.
#3Frumpy88(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 2:28:10 AM
I very rarely actually shoot teammates. But there are times when their gamertag doesn't show up right away and I'm not takin any chances, I'm gonna shoot that guy. And turning a corner right into someone so close I can't even see their head, let alone the gamertag. If there's a uav up I know where my team is though.
And the grenades aren't really random. Just bad timing. Like I'll get shot from someone in a window, respawn near there and throw a grenade in there as a teammate runs in and kills the guy.

Accidents do happen.

I could be wrong but I don't think MW3 started out with ricochet.
---
B BAKD
#4adeelPosted 2/5/2013 2:46:05 AM
Frumpy88 posted...
Why can't they do the ricochet damage like in MW3? What flaws did they see in that? I'm tired of being killed by teammates and I'm sick of being kicked for sucking with grenades and lightning strikes. I would much rather be killed for my mistakes than kill my teammates who r probably on a good streak. Sorry to all of you.

Because 3arch are trying kill off hardcore. Probably to get more people playing that ridiculous league crap that I played once and and never touched it again.

They're stupid, trying to pull wool over our eyes. They said they can't add in anymore playlists because a) Not many people play HC. b) They don't have enough space for more playlists. lol wut? HC gets around 40-50k players at any given moment. And there's many playlists within core that only averages around 2-3k. *sigh*

The more annoying HC is > Less people playing it > More people playing league > CoD becomes a competitive game for -0.5% of the community > Casual people don't even care.
#5crazyeightz1Posted 2/5/2013 4:12:38 AM
adeel posted...
Frumpy88 posted...

Because 3arch are trying kill off hardcore. Probably to get more people playing that ridiculous league crap that I played once and and never touched it again.

They're stupid, trying to pull wool over our eyes. They said they can't add in anymore playlists because a) Not many people play HC. b) They don't have enough space for more playlists. lol wut? HC gets around 40-50k players at any given moment. And there's many playlists within core that only averages around 2-3k. *sigh*

The more annoying HC is > Less people playing it > More people playing league > CoD becomes a competitive game for -0.5% of the community > Casual people don't even care.

Yeah it sucks sometimes me and my friends would have a party of over 6 and forced to join ground war core. We strictly play hardcore and would get our butts handed to us in domination core because we were not used to the game mode and gametype. I really wish they add in a ground war playlist of some sort for bigger hardcore parties.