Do y'all have any guns you get an abnormal amount of headshots with?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Do y'all have any guns you get an abnormal amount of headshots with?
2 years ago#1
Just noticed I have 107 headshots with the XPR with 521 total kills. More than a headshot per 5 kills. Meanwhile with the DSR, I have 1126 kills with only 78 headshots.

I've noticed in general I hardly EVER get headshots. Like <1 per 10 kills, regardless of the weapon.

So yeah, any of you have a gun where you get a lot of headshots with, despite making no extra effort to do so? I'm not really talking about situations where you're intentionally going for headshots.
---
XBL GT: PhysiKuL
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
2 years ago#2
I got 100 headshots with the Peacekeeper with 141 kills so yeah, that.
---
Official Madara Uchiha of all Existence. Official Mu of UNS3 Board
imageshack.us/a/img211/4599/finalt.png [Furry and Proud of it ^_^]
2 years ago#3
Swat for me, I am not much of a master at headshots but the 556 is far ahead of the rest. The only gun I've been able to start working on the neat camos so far.
---
Jolee: "Oh I get it. Play with the old man's balls..."
2 years ago#4
Not sure of the exact numbers, but the AN-94 and the MTAR are both headshot machines for me
2 years ago#5
TG_Wolf posted...

Holy ****...you weren't trying for that either?
---
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
2 years ago#6
ImTooSkilledd posted...
TG_Wolf posted...

B
O
O
S
T
?
2 years ago#7
Chicom. Got the headshots finished in 600 kills when I was diamonding SMGs, every other gun took ~850-1000 kills.
---
http://www.twitch.tv/vraage || GT: v Raage
3770K@4.7GHz || GTX680 FTW 4GB || 8GB 2133MHz || Maximus V Extreme || 250GB SSD || 2TB HDD || H100i (CPU) + H55 (GPU)
2 years ago#8
I've noticed I get an abnormal amount of headshots when I aim for the head. It's quite a weird phenomenon.
2 years ago#9
ihaveyahoorares posted...
ImTooSkilledd posted...
TG_Wolf posted...

B
O
O
S
T
?

Yeah lol, I hate to be that guy, but that seems a little fishy to me >_>
---
2 years ago#10
I second chicom, it has the most headshots. I literally only aim for the body so it is normal for me to have 100 kills and 20 headshots. But i think the Chicom had about 40 when I reached 100
---
Vote for my new sig:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/669289-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/65284548
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Do y'all have any guns you get an abnormal amount of headshots with?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived