Do y'all have any guns you get an abnormal amount of headshots with?

#11ImTooSkilledd(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 2:42:33 AM
Overd0s posted...
I second chicom, it has the most headshots. I literally only aim for the body so it is normal for me to have 100 kills and 20 headshots. But i think the Chicom had about 40 when I reached 100

I have 5 headshots with the Chicom with 97 kills...I'm really bad at getting headshots I guess -__-

Some other awesome examples of me sucking at getting headshots:

AN94 - 809 kills, 42 headshots
SMR - 512 kills, 38 headshots
KSG - 314 kills, 9 headshots
MTAR - 511 kills, 30 headahots
---
XBL GT: PhysiKuL
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
#12aBloodOrangePosted 2/5/2013 3:00:16 AM
Was kinda interested in the actual numbers so I looked them up. Most notable were..

KSG, my most used weapon: 3165 kills, 266 headshots
AN-94: 1319 kills, 184 headshots
SCAR: 846 kills, 129 headshots
#13HydraRaptorPosted 2/5/2013 3:03:20 AM
The Peacekeeper and M27 for me. Got both gold in a day, challenges and all, and had my 100 headshots at around 500-550 kills. Fantastic for headshots for me, since I mostly aim for the stomach up close and the upper chest or neck at long range. On the opposite side, I have 300 kills with the Five-Seven, and I have 10 headshots with it. Take that for what you will.
---
Soon to be hosting Critical Hit game and movie reviews via YouTube.
#14FlazkPosted 2/5/2013 3:20:43 AM
SVU-AS 3475 kills, 2872 head shots

I only aim for their head, which means I loose 70% of my close up fights. But all is good because it improves my aiming with other gun types. Apart from shot guns, they suck...... but this is MY opinion.
#15SpinalsniperPosted 2/5/2013 3:21:41 AM
HydraRaptor posted...
The Peacekeeper and M27 for me. Got both gold in a day, challenges and all, and had my 100 headshots at around 500-550 kills. Fantastic for headshots for me, since I mostly aim for the stomach up close and the upper chest or neck at long range. On the opposite side, I have 300 kills with the Five-Seven, and I have 10 headshots with it. Take that for what you will.

You need to make a tutorial video then on ho to get gold camos. I'm still working on my first...course I suck, but that's not the point...well , actually it is the point. make a video tutorial.
---
If there are two evils, I'll try the one I haven't done yet.
Gamer tag: Spinal101
#16ImTooSkilledd(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 3:39:05 AM
Flazk posted...
SVU-AS 3475 kills, 2872 head shots

I only aim for their head, which means I loose 70% of my close up fights. But all is good because it improves my aiming with other gun types. Apart from shot guns, they suck...... but this is MY opinion.

Wow, that's crazy. Out of curiosity, what's your K/D with the SVU?
---
XBL GT: PhysiKuL
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
#17FlazkPosted 2/5/2013 3:45:08 AM
My SVU-AS K/D is an unimpressive 1.25
#18HydraRaptorPosted 2/5/2013 3:51:08 AM
Spinalsniper posted...
HydraRaptor posted...

You need to make a tutorial video then on ho to get gold camos. I'm still working on my first...course I suck, but that's not the point...well , actually it is the point. make a video tutorial.

Honestly, it's not hard, it just takes some time and determination. Headshots are simple enough, but they can be really hard if you don't TRY to get them. Two things to account for when going for headshots that should alway be in your head, and will easily become habitual, are the weapon's recoil and the location you need to shoot an enemy at any distance for the kick to give you a headshot. The Mk. 48, Peacekeeper, and M27 all have low recoil, so aim for upper chest with those, for instance.

If the recoil mastery doesn't click for you, a much easier way is hipfire. Put a laser on everything and learn to constantly keep your aim centered with your crosshair on the enemy's head. Definitely the easiest way for rookies to do it, but also the most random and the most time consuming.

My advice: Go into a private match with a friend and do recoil tests with your favorite weapons. Watch how it kicks against a wall at each given range and at common firefight locales, then have your friend tac insert in the same spot and tweak your aim until you've mastered the spots. Definitely the best way for someone to learn how to use recoil to their advantage.
---
Soon to be hosting Critical Hit game and movie reviews via YouTube.
#19GandalfTehGrayPosted 2/5/2013 4:43:33 AM
Ballista and Scar. 1/5 kills for Ballista and just under that with the scar
---
"A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." R.I.P Beleniel91
#20omegaspacepiratPosted 2/5/2013 4:54:41 AM
ihaveyahoorares posted...
ImTooSkilledd posted...
TG_Wolf posted...
I got 100 headshots with the Peacekeeper with 141 kills so yeah, that.

Holy ****...you weren't trying for that either?

B
O
O
S
T
?

If he was really boosting, wouldn't all 141 kills be headshots? Who the hell just boosts 100 kills? MIght as well go all the way if you start...
---
I want to prestige so that everybody will know that I have a huge ****- Velvet_Llama