Do y'all have any guns you get an abnormal amount of headshots with?

#21ImTooSkilledd(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 5:12:36 AM
GandalfTehGray posted...
Ballista and Scar. 1/5 kills for Ballista and just under that with the scar

No surprise with the SCAR considering the recoil with that thing. Surprisingly I don't have that great of a percentage of headshots with it.
---
XBL GT: PhysiKuL
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
#22gwetmore4523Posted 2/5/2013 5:19:12 AM
Mine was the Peacekeeper, I think I finished all headshots and challenges with about 900 kills. Everything other weapons was between 1200-1500 kills, simply because I don't generally go for headshots I just let them come naturally.
---
PSN - W3tm0G
XBL - xM0G
#23TG_WolfPosted 2/5/2013 5:30:05 AM
ImTooSkilledd posted...
TG_Wolf posted...
I got 100 headshots with the Peacekeeper with 141 kills so yeah, that.

Holy ****...you weren't trying for that either?

Nope, and for as much as it counts *rolls eyes* I wasn't boosting either. I was on Nuketown though so that may have helped a little.

I just kinda aimed head height at the corner of a house and waited pretty much, moved around a little but didn't sprint and kept the height steady.

I have no idea how it worked but it did *shrugs*

worked similar with the SMR too.
---
Official Madara Uchiha of all Existence. Official Mu of UNS3 Board
imageshack.us/a/img211/4599/finalt.png [Furry and Proud of it ^_^]
#24LerthyrPosted 2/5/2013 5:48:56 AM
There, there, TC. /pats back
---
GT: Lerthyr
I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.GiTS: Arise (Season 3) finally announced!
#25ImTooSkilledd(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 5:50:17 AM
Sacred_Asylum posted...

=/

Guess there could be worse things to be bad at when it comes to CoD XD
---
XBL GT: PhysiKuL
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
#26LerthyrPosted 2/5/2013 6:01:46 AM
ImTooSkilledd posted...
Sacred_Asylum posted...

=/

Guess there could be worse things to be bad at when it comes to CoD XD

Exactly. At least you're not one of those veggies with a sub 1 K/D that sits in various corners with a portable headglitch that loads the surrounding area with Derpmores or Bouncing Derpies, C4 at the ready.
---
GT: Lerthyr
I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.GiTS: Arise (Season 3) finally announced!
#27VirtrudianPosted 2/5/2013 6:15:11 AM
The Type 25. I've gotten a Merciless and a couple Bloodthirsties that were all headshots. And I haven't used it since I got it gold. First and only gun I golded in a few hours starting completely fresh.
---
Official Ash Ketchum of the ACIII boards.
PSN - Otherside7
#28Spork1111Posted 2/5/2013 7:57:15 AM
Out of all of the SMG's I've completed so far, I have by far the highest ratio of headshots with the Vector. I haven't done the Chicom yet, though.
---
"Dad! I'm in space!" "I'm proud of you, son". "Dad, are you space?" "Yes, now we are a family again".
#29Snazzy21Posted 2/5/2013 8:05:47 AM
For me it was the MP7, i got the 100 head shots after like 700 kills.
#30ggrissomPosted 2/5/2013 8:17:27 AM
The fully auto pistol (Kap40) before they nerfed the headshot multiplier.
---
PSN= MKEBrewCrew