Since using the Executioner/Shield almost exclusively...

#1ihaveyahooraresPosted 2/5/2013 4:06:01 AM
Well, first off I have 1708 kills with it now. 170 more until it's my 3rd most used weapon HOORAY!!!

Here's the stats:

K/D: Up: .03
W/L: Up: .1
SPM: Up: 9

K/D with it is a 1.52, highest of any weapon.

Honestly, it's my favorite weapon. That Shield/Executioner class with a TI and Bouncing Betty is my favorite... I rush too, I leave BBs behind me with Scavenger as I go lol.
#2ihaveyahoorares(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 4:26:40 AM
I uploaded this clip on the PS3 board. There was some herp a while back saying the Executioner can't do OSKs...

This is from the Black Ops 2 PS3 YouTube channel btw. So no, I'm not trying to spam my damn channel. SUB ME SUB ME!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79r_bph-8yI

He even brought up the COD wiki page with the gun stats.... Said it only does 40 damage per shot at the most.... Apparently he's one of those MSMC/PDW users who has never tried out the various guns in the damn game.
#3Mitchach0Posted 2/5/2013 4:57:54 AM
ihaveyahoorares posted...
Well, first off I have 1708 kills with it now. 170 more until it's my 3rd most used weapon HOORAY!!!

Here's the stats:

K/D: Up: .03
W/L: Up: .1
SPM: Up: 9

K/D with it is a 1.52, highest of any weapon.

Honestly, it's my favorite weapon. That Shield/Executioner class with a TI and Bouncing Betty is my favorite... I rush too, I leave BBs behind me with Scavenger as I go lol.

Cool, happy to hear of your success. I think you're limited your potential through your choice of tactical and lethal, though! You'll have so much more time and more options available if you run concussions and combat axe or C4.

I'm relatively new here, so not sure about the etiquette when it comes to posting videos. I take it that it's frowned upon? Keen to share my experiences with the Shield in B02. Anyways, that person is clearly an idiot. The Executioner is a one hit kill machine!
#4DeadSPosted 2/5/2013 8:13:15 AM
You are "boosting" your Executioner KDR though since a large majority of your deaths probably come with your shield out. Whats your KDR with shield, .01?

RL friend has been doing Exec/Shield since early december for headquarters games. If you have someone else with you its beast but if you are alone you get overwhelmed pretty easy since you have to wait to kill people inside Exec's 1-2 shot range.
---
"Through time, through space, it will never end."
#5muffinmasherPosted 2/5/2013 8:17:51 AM
lol nice to see i'm not the only one with a gold executioner. Props man.
---
Black 2 FC: 3654 8353 8201
"Barkley: Shut up and jam! Gaiden" Is the best RPG of all time.
#6TheRealJayveezyPosted 2/5/2013 8:24:11 AM
I'm working on getting my pistols diamond right now and the executioner is my second favorite pistol. It would be my favorite if I didn't feel robbed of kills when dual wielded so much. Almost done with my head shots and I cants wait for my pistols to be bedazzled.

PS: I hate the 5-7!!!!!! RAWR
---
Leader of the 1 Horned Pink Bunni clan. You can be a pink Bunni too, all you have to do is ask.
#7kuterPosted 2/5/2013 8:33:17 AM
Close range, executioner does 240dmg, more than enough to 1hit the guy through 2 life and a half.
#8AlexanaxelaPosted 2/5/2013 8:34:54 AM
yay you can kill people that are completely unaware of your presence!?
---
The sky is unbelievably blue.
#9RapaleemanPosted 2/5/2013 9:07:56 AM
DeadS posted...
You are "boosting" your Executioner KDR though since a large majority of your deaths probably come with your shield out. Whats your KDR with shield, .01?

This is the truth.

Try running just the Executioner solo. That K/D will even out. I honestly can't believe I have a positive K/D with that thing after 1400+ kills with it due to its inconsistency.

Couple the lag in with the absolutely too wide of spread from the hip and you have an amazingly tempermental OSK weapon up close that when it wants to cooperate can be your best friend. All other times though it is what will get you killed.
---
"Cover your receptors Perceptor."
Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.