Didn't play for a week, then.....

#1andrewk531Posted 2/5/2013 6:49:07 AM
I hadn't played for about a week and when i went to play last night i had a message appear as i went into multiplayer that said "all stats have been reset" so im like okay.....
then when i go into public match and go to create a class all my prestige CAC are gone. my classes are all reset, nothing is unlocked anymore except the starter guns. and i have calling cards and emblems unliocked for things i have never done or even played in the game. im so confused, any ideas?
---
KFC Game Day Bucket Go BOOM!!
#2BeastlyIguanaPosted 2/5/2013 6:51:25 AM
Did you/someone else play local?
---
Who the **** vacuums a window?
#3andrewk531(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 7:50:56 AM
i never play local, but i set up the game for my son but he is only 2 and all he does is pull the RT and wastes all the ammo on a LMG. he doesnt even know or understand whats going on. im also right there watching him and it never shows anything unlocked that way. plus i thought you couldnt unlock anything during local play??
---
#4darkshadowmasterPosted 2/5/2013 7:53:24 AM
There is a glitch if you play offline local sometimes it will reset your online account.

Hasn't happened to me yet, but I seem to see it alot on here.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#5andrewk531(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 7:58:09 AM
it did reset my online stats/information. but i still had same KDR, same unlock tokens and i had some things permanately unlocked but they were no longer unlocked, but i did have the perm unlock tokens still. i just think its wierd.
---
#6HaahahahaPosted 2/5/2013 8:07:55 AM
Spoiled first worlder lets his infant child play violent video game. I hope none of your save files ever work again
---
"Who cares if you are good at black ops 2, it's a bruised game anyways!"
#7andrewk531(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 9:26:51 AM
Haahahaha posted...
Spoiled first worlder lets his infant child play violent video game. I hope none of your save files ever work again

if you actually read it correctly i said my son was 2, which makes him a toddler. I set up the game for him to where it is just him by himself with no bots. i'm sorry that you are falling for the stupid treachery that America's Nation is in right now with this so-called gun violence and what not. I am a United States Marine and i stand by with what I've done for my country. and so help me god i will have no problem whatsoever if he follows in my footsteps. calling me spoiled huh? i work for a living and i have earned what i have. it was not given to me. i gave up plenty for my country.
---
#8PsychoSkidMarkPosted 2/5/2013 10:46:01 AM
andrewk531 posted...
Haahahaha posted...

if you actually read it correctly i said my son was 2, which makes him a toddler. I set up the game for him to where it is just him by himself with no bots. i'm sorry that you are falling for the stupid treachery that America's Nation is in right now with this so-called gun violence and what not. I am a United States Marine and i stand by with what I've done for my country. and so help me god i will have no problem whatsoever if he follows in my footsteps. calling me spoiled huh? i work for a living and i have earned what i have. it was not given to me. i gave up plenty for my country.

Dude, just ignore him. That was a pretty blatant troll attempt.
---
"God I hate shoppers"- Gamestop store manager
*Death Rays N00b Legends*
#9SiC_NastYPosted 2/5/2013 10:56:33 AM
Haahahaha posted...
#10iNoeticPosted 2/5/2013 11:06:03 AM
Call of Duty is rated M for Mature. That means that individuals under 17 should not be playing this game. It's not about gun control, it's about you being a responsible parent. I'm sure you're an extremely responsible person who is trained in weapons and understands them, but your 2 year old is not. My suggestion is not to let your children play Call of Duty until they are old enough to fully and completely understand the difference between a video game and real life. Who knows how shooting an extremely realistic virtual gun can affect a 2 year old child's subconscious?

There are hundreds of good games out there on Xbox 360 that are suitable for a 2 year old. Why don't you play those with him?

Seriously man, I don't even have any kids and I know this...