Didn't play for a week, then.....

#31Kenken26Posted 2/5/2013 3:57:20 PM
Wow! You guys really can't comprehend what the tc wrote. He said no bots, offfline, and all his son does is hold down RT. I see nothing wrong with that and its not your kid some you have no say in the matter. Y'all act like he's giving the kid a real gun to shoot in the backyard. I bet the kid won't even remember this when he gets older. I wonder how you guys are gonna raise your kids when you have some
#32BrockObamaPosted 2/5/2013 4:06:44 PM
Very, very clever troll thread. 10/10.

No parent would be stupid enough to let their child play this game, and also be literate enough to post on a message board.
#335h07gunPosted 2/5/2013 4:18:16 PM
ITT: a bunch of losers looking for something to argue about.

its how you interact with your children. a video game is not teaching a kid bad habits of any sort as long as you're explaining everything to him/her. this **** goes on every single day in the real world. wars, homicide, suicide. if you high-and-mighty kids got out more you might see that.

millions of people play games with violence and blood every day. many are children. if that child is actually influenced in such a way that he kills someone else, that kid has bigger problems than playing violent video games, and by that i mean they had ****ty parents.

****ing talk to your kids people.

tl;dr AWarAmp84 and iNoetic, if you're that outspoken about foolish ideas for more gun control, y'all need to take that somewhere else where it may actually do something (which it won't. no intelligent person would willingly give up the only line of defense they had. we'll see another civil war before we see people getting their guns taken away).

lastly, besides discussing the game in question, no one gives a rat's ass what two losers from a video game forum website have to say about anything. keep that in mind, or ill be here to give you the business again.
---
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Blitz-1125/hero/3761771
Nazi Zombies - Elder Scrolls - Pokemon - Minecraft - Diablo
#34andrewk531(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 6:45:35 AM
iNoetic posted...
andrewk531 posted...
i know i am a good parent. when i was a young boy i was always running around outside with a toy gun yelling pew pew. i also grew up just fine. i didnt go shoot up schools or have crazy thoughts about doing this stuff. parenting is not something that you know, you have to learn from it before you can actually say something about it. i dont feel bad at all for what i let my son do. just keep trolling away boys. i like seeing the cry babies on here. makes me smile, and im going to smile even more when im watching my son shoot a few rounds tonight. :)

Problem is, there is a huge difference between running around outside with a toy gun yelling pew pew and firing a perfectly modeled, realistic looking and sounding automatic rifle at a perfectly modeled, realistic looking and sounding human being.

It may not make the kid grow up to be a serial killer, but it will have a negative impact on some aspect of their lives. Period.

You won't be smiling when your punk kid decides to bring home a dead cat he slaughtered after school because he was conditioned from the age of 2 that killing things is ok.

And to the other guy: any parent who lets their 7 year old play Call of Duty online is a complete moron and should not have reproduced.

call of duty realistic? seriously? and if you had read the entire thing then it clearly says that there are no bots for him to shoot at. so in actuality all that his happeneing when he plays is going in cirlces and holding the RT, because the noise that emits from the television is cool sounding. my son and daughter both have countless toys that are perfectly normal for babies/toddlers that make noises just like what he hears on the TV. i played call of duty growing up, i had toy guns, i had bb guns, i went hunting all the time. you know what that made me? someone who is willing and proud to serve my great nation. you all can b****, moan, and complain about how i parent my children when most of the people on here dont have children. its the ones who think about all the negative and bad that have the problem.
---
USMC Cpl Erickson, Andrew K
#35andrewk531(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 6:49:31 AM
if it even matters to anyone, i am still looking for advice on the TOPIC!!!
---
#36RBEMPosted 2/6/2013 6:57:09 AM
TC you must wonder why you bother fighting for your country when you get home to read some of this s***.

Sorry no advice on the glitch but as has been said it seems to randomly affect people. Might have to accept it as permanent.
---
GT: x Pearl o
#37andrewk531(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 8:03:34 AM
RBEM posted...
TC you must wonder why you bother fighting for your country when you get home to read some of this s***.

Sorry no advice on the glitch but as has been said it seems to randomly affect people. Might have to accept it as permanent.

thanks
---
#38TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 2/6/2013 8:09:14 AM
RockManX32 posted...
I love the hypocrite trolls being all righteous when they surely watched rated R movies and played rated M games before they were old enough.

Ummmm...not when I was 2. I have good parents, something most kids these days lack.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#39iNoeticPosted 2/6/2013 3:15:20 PM
5h07gun posted...
ITT: a bunch of losers looking for something to argue about.

its how you interact with your children. a video game is not teaching a kid bad habits of any sort as long as you're explaining everything to him/her. this **** goes on every single day in the real world. wars, homicide, suicide. if you high-and-mighty kids got out more you might see that.

millions of people play games with violence and blood every day. many are children. if that child is actually influenced in such a way that he kills someone else, that kid has bigger problems than playing violent video games, and by that i mean they had ****ty parents.

****ing talk to your kids people.

tl;dr AWarAmp84 and iNoetic, if you're that outspoken about foolish ideas for more gun control, y'all need to take that somewhere else where it may actually do something (which it won't. no intelligent person would willingly give up the only line of defense they had. we'll see another civil war before we see people getting their guns taken away).

lastly, besides discussing the game in question, no one gives a rat's ass what two losers from a video game forum website have to say about anything. keep that in mind, or ill be here to give you the business again.

I'm completely and utterly against gun control. I am a Canadian, and I believe that America was founded on guns and that the Second Amendment is vital and should never be revised/repealed. I think any responsible person should be able to own any gun they want.

This is not about gun control. This is about common sense. Why would you let your 2-year old play Call of Duty? Why do you think he needs to learn how to fire a (virtual) gun at the age of 2? What advantage is that going to give him? Is it going to make him smarter? Or more creative? Or increase his imagination? Absolutely not. Why would you think that running around an empty level firing an AK-47 is a better/more fun/more educational video gaming experience for a 2-year-old than say, playing Lego Star Wars, or a racing game, or a children's game?

The TC is ignorant and naive. I don't care that he "fought for his country". That's noble and all, but that does not make him qualified to be a good parent. He is being a fool by letting his toddler anywhere near a Call of Duty game. Empty level or not.

There really isn't any room to argue on this. Any reasonable person would say WTF when told a 2-year-old is playing Call of Duty.
#40aheroafakePosted 2/6/2013 3:38:53 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]