Not sure if I should use Target Finder on my LSAT

#11KabtheMentatPosted 2/5/2013 10:25:14 AM
FlashCannon posted...
shhhhhhh don't tell anyone.
try the LSAT with
Silencer
Grip
Rapidfire

trust me, you'll thank me later. TF is really only needed on that first LMG. i'm not sure why everyone is so adamant about TF on every LMG. most of them do fantastic without it.

So nerf the range into oblivion and waste two points on a useless attachment? I'll try that out in a few minutes ...

You can't just nerf things into me.

The hell you can't. Give me 5 minutes.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#12FlashCannonPosted 2/5/2013 11:09:34 AM
XxOblivion77 posted...
FlashCannon posted...
try the LSAT with
Silencer
Grip
Rapidfire

trust me, you'll thank me later. TF is really only needed on that first LMG. i'm not sure why everyone is so adamant about TF on every LMG. most of them do fantastic without it.

So nerf the range into oblivion and waste two points on a useless attachment? I'll try that out in a few minutes ...

You can't just nerf things into me.

trust me you guys, it works great. don't judge it right away, give it some game time. theres a reason why that is one of my favorite classes. it's stats lie to you when you put all those things on, the gun is a monster like that.
#13__redxiii__Posted 2/5/2013 11:10:01 AM
TF is for every lmg
#14IronMonkey008Posted 2/5/2013 11:12:18 AM
chessmyantidrug posted...
FlashCannon posted...
try the LSAT with
Silencer
Grip
Rapidfire

lol have you tried a LMG with silencer ? You will instantly change your mind once you do.
---
- My Games - http://backloggery.com/IronMonkey008
- My Books - http://www.goodreads.com/IronMonkey008
#15CaffeineSnorterPosted 2/5/2013 11:43:38 AM
chessmyantidrug posted...
FlashCannon posted...
try the LSAT with
Silencer
Grip
Rapidfire

lol have you tried a LMG with silencer ? You will instantly change your mind once you do.

I play hardcore only and a silencer would completely ruin my one hit kill at most ranges.
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.
#16HaganPosted 2/5/2013 12:06:21 PM
KabtheMentat posted...
try the LSAT with
Silencer
Grip
Rapidfire

That honestly sounds like a terrible set up.

---
XBL GT= illidan z
http://www.youtube.com/user/illidanz
#17FlashCannonPosted 2/5/2013 12:39:49 PM
fine by me, i guess i'll just be the only one who can do good with that setup.