They need a 12 people boosting playlist

#11Lerp85Posted 2/5/2013 8:58:18 AM
fatclemenza posted...
That would be a good idea, Treyarch could auto-reset every player who went in there too. Like entrapment, but its their game so they can do what they want. Genius!

Yea, they can do what they want, but not break the rules in the process. Boosting is giving an unfair advantage by have an enemy willingly let a you shoot them over and over again, allowing you to get scorestreaks and help win.

Also, this won't ever happen. They took out 1v1 so people couldn't boost.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#12Lord_TenseEye(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 9:03:47 AM
Lerp85 posted...
fatclemenza posted...
That would be a good idea, Treyarch could auto-reset every player who went in there too. Like entrapment, but its their game so they can do what they want. Genius!

Yea, they can do what they want, but not break the rules in the process. Boosting is giving an unfair advantage by have an enemy willingly let a you shoot them over and over again, allowing you to get scorestreaks and help win.

Most people boost for their precious camos and "cool" playercards. It's not really giving anyone an unfair advantage if you do it in a 2v2 lobby and the only people in the lobby are boosters.

Simply adding a playlist like this would encourage people to boost in that playlist. I suppose fatclemenza has a point too - they could add a simple 2v2 playlist. Obviously they won't encourage boosting openly and they'll say it's for 2v2 games. People will use it to boost and they can check who plays 2v2 often and if they boost or not (easily catching all the boosters).

They wouldn't auto-reset anybody who went in there because that's just silly.
#13Lerp85Posted 2/5/2013 9:08:05 AM
Lord_TenseEye posted...
Lerp85 posted...
fatclemenza posted...

Most people boost for their precious camos and "cool" playercards. It's not really giving anyone an unfair advantage if you do it in a 2v2 lobby and the only people in the lobby are boosters.

Simply adding a playlist like this would encourage people to boost in that playlist. I suppose fatclemenza has a point too - they could add a simple 2v2 playlist. Obviously they won't encourage boosting openly and they'll say it's for 2v2 games. People will use it to boost and they can check who plays 2v2 often and if they boost or not (easily catching all the boosters).

I know that would not be unfair, and could care less about it, but they took out 1v1 play cause of all the butthurt people complaining about the boosters in there. They took that out and then had to take TI out of FFA to stop them from doing it in there, but it don't help, they still find ways to boost.

My point is, they won't add a playlist for them to do this, plain and simple.
---
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#14Lord_TenseEye(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 9:11:35 AM
Lerp85 posted...
Lord_TenseEye posted...
Lerp85 posted...
fatclemenza posted...

I know that would not be unfair, and could care less about it, but they took out 1v1 play cause of all the butthurt people complaining about the boosters in there. They took that out and then had to take TI out of FFA to stop them from doing it in there, but it don't help, they still find ways to boost.

I know. I just think they should though, to get rid of the boosting in the major game modes like domination or kill confirmed.

It's like there's a massive lack of reasoning and foresight at treyarch. If you take the TI out of FFA, where are they going to go? Any of the other game modes that allow it.

Simply giving them a small playlist that nobody gives a s*** about would solve this easily. People don't care about being reset. There's people resorting to even bigger forms of cheating (lag switching) and they keep doing it even after they get console banned. So simply resetting the boosters won't discourage them.

Although not everyone can afford a new xbox every week so that was an exception there^.
#15Lerp85Posted 2/5/2013 10:12:39 AM
Lord_TenseEye posted...
Lerp85 posted...
Lord_TenseEye posted...
Lerp85 posted...
fatclemenza posted...

I know. I just think they should though, to get rid of the boosting in the major game modes like domination or kill confirmed.

It's like there's a massive lack of reasoning and foresight at treyarch. If you take the TI out of FFA, where are they going to go? Any of the other game modes that allow it.

Simply giving them a small playlist that nobody gives a s*** about would solve this easily. People don't care about being reset. There's people resorting to even bigger forms of cheating (lag switching) and they keep doing it even after they get console banned. So simply resetting the boosters won't discourage them.

Although not everyone can afford a new xbox every week so that was an exception there^.

You blame treyarch, but it was IW that first did away with 1v1, and then TI in FFA as well.

Don't blame the companies, blame the butthurt morons who cared so much that they got there camoes without working for them like they did.
---
#16Evil SquallPosted 2/5/2013 11:05:32 AM
Im so upset with this game, I NEVER see boosters. What modes do you guys all play because Ive only seen 2 pairs of boosters in over 7 days played.

I just like ruining their streaks over and over. Hell thats why i loved MW2 even more, booster hunting every other game.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 : Maya Lvl 50
It's not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything
#17Blizzard09Posted 2/5/2013 11:07:17 AM
Simple, find were they are boosting a screw them over. Thats what I do, of they are boosting in a corner then I camp then and screw them over.
---
Mods = Kids to young for this board.
#18Sith JediPosted 2/5/2013 11:10:24 AM
They just need to get rid of unlockable camos, calling cards, challenges, etc. Boosters make them meaningless as it is, might as well just give them to everyone.
#19RapaleemanPosted 2/5/2013 11:13:50 AM
Bring back cage match from CoD4. Done.
---
"Cover your receptors Perceptor."
Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.
#20Evil SquallPosted 2/5/2013 12:31:57 PM
Simple, find were they are boosting a screw them over. Thats what I do, of they are boosting in a corner then I camp then and screw them over.

Well yea, Im 100% in tune to if someone is boosting. I can pick them out and hunt them down incredibly fast when i see it but i hardly ever see it. Im just curious what game modes work best for booster hunting, i miss it greatly.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 : Maya Lvl 50
It's not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything