chain killer question

#1ih0tfireiPosted 2/5/2013 8:04:54 AM
Is it possible to get mega killer-chain killer with kill streaks? Or is it gun only? These 3 are the only ones I need and I think its impossible to do without boosting if its gun only.
---
Xbox tag- I Hotfire I
#2shadowsofdawnPosted 2/5/2013 8:06:01 AM
Gun only. One of my swarms would've easily gotten all of those challenges if scorestreaks could complete them.

I need them also, I'm thinking of trying an LMG on ground war.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#3RoketomanPosted 2/5/2013 8:07:46 AM
I am missing the last chain killing type title card myself. I only play hardcore so this will be difficult to say the least.
---
Christ is Lord
#4jay11228181Posted 2/5/2013 8:10:03 AM
Lethal equipment also works. My friend got the 8 kill one playing 6 on 6 kill confirmed. It just requires a lot of luck with the enemies spawning. I've only gotten up to 7.
#5Top_Secretz_808Posted 2/5/2013 8:10:28 AM
My friend got all the Chain Killers in 1 game of Demolition, spawn killing with the Scar.
I was shocked...
#6Lord_TenseEyePosted 2/5/2013 8:12:45 AM
The max I got was 6 and then I got 3 more but I guess the delay was too big. (Had to reload).

Was a great clip but theatre mode failed me.
#7Ha_D00DPosted 2/5/2013 8:14:25 AM
I earned my chain killer before I even got fury (5 kills) this reset. I felt pretty ripped off that it would just skip over the lower kill chains. Demolition is your friend.
---
We'll settle this with violence. Come on, give it all you got. We'll settle this with bullets. Go ahead, take your best shot.
#8shadowsofdawnPosted 2/5/2013 8:27:54 AM
Ha_D00D posted...
I earned my chain killer before I even got fury (5 kills) this reset. I felt pretty ripped off that it would just skip over the lower kill chains. Demolition is your friend.

Eh, not really. Demo is the only game mode I play and still don't have any of these despite a few really crazy good games. I think ground war is the going to be the easiest.
---
.||
#9Ha_D00DPosted 2/5/2013 8:29:56 AM
shadowsofdawn posted...
Ha_D00D posted...

Eh, not really. Demo is the only game mode I play and still don't have any of these despite a few really crazy good games. I think ground war is the going to be the easiest.

If you can set up a good one man trap on hijacked/slums/raid/drone, it isn't TOO difficult.
---
We'll settle this with violence. Come on, give it all you got. We'll settle this with bullets. Go ahead, take your best shot.
#10shadowsofdawnPosted 2/5/2013 8:32:30 AM
Ha_D00D posted...
shadowsofdawn posted...
Ha_D00D posted...

If you can set up a good one man trap on hijacked/slums/raid/drone, it isn't TOO difficult.

Problem is you need multiple people to setup up a tight spawntrap, which means you are fighting them for kills in a tight window to keep the chain going.
---
.||