chain killer question

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
Is it possible to get mega killer-chain killer with kill streaks? Or is it gun only? These 3 are the only ones I need and I think its impossible to do without boosting if its gun only.
Xbox tag- I Hotfire I
3 years ago#2
Gun only. One of my swarms would've easily gotten all of those challenges if scorestreaks could complete them.

I need them also, I'm thinking of trying an LMG on ground war.
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
3 years ago#3
I am missing the last chain killing type title card myself. I only play hardcore so this will be difficult to say the least.
Christ is Lord
3 years ago#4
Lethal equipment also works. My friend got the 8 kill one playing 6 on 6 kill confirmed. It just requires a lot of luck with the enemies spawning. I've only gotten up to 7.
3 years ago#5
My friend got all the Chain Killers in 1 game of Demolition, spawn killing with the Scar.
I was shocked...
3 years ago#6
The max I got was 6 and then I got 3 more but I guess the delay was too big. (Had to reload).

Was a great clip but theatre mode failed me.
3 years ago#7
I earned my chain killer before I even got fury (5 kills) this reset. I felt pretty ripped off that it would just skip over the lower kill chains. Demolition is your friend.
We'll settle this with violence. Come on, give it all you got. We'll settle this with bullets. Go ahead, take your best shot.
3 years ago#8
Ha_D00D posted...
I earned my chain killer before I even got fury (5 kills) this reset. I felt pretty ripped off that it would just skip over the lower kill chains. Demolition is your friend.

Eh, not really. Demo is the only game mode I play and still don't have any of these despite a few really crazy good games. I think ground war is the going to be the easiest.
.||
3 years ago#9
shadowsofdawn posted...
Ha_D00D posted...

Eh, not really. Demo is the only game mode I play and still don't have any of these despite a few really crazy good games. I think ground war is the going to be the easiest.

If you can set up a good one man trap on hijacked/slums/raid/drone, it isn't TOO difficult.
We'll settle this with violence. Come on, give it all you got. We'll settle this with bullets. Go ahead, take your best shot.
3 years ago#10
Ha_D00D posted...
shadowsofdawn posted...
Ha_D00D posted...

If you can set up a good one man trap on hijacked/slums/raid/drone, it isn't TOO difficult.

Problem is you need multiple people to setup up a tight spawntrap, which means you are fighting them for kills in a tight window to keep the chain going.
.||

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived