Is dashboarding really a big deal?

#21lunaticcorePosted 2/5/2013 12:48:22 PM
Bad kids need to stop worrying about when they should dashboard. Take the loss and learn something. I am sick of all these kids that never learn how to play the game, but instead try and find a room when worse players than themselves,
#22Sith JediPosted 2/5/2013 12:51:37 PM
aheroafake posted...
And there actually are matches that don't fill up right away when someone dashboards/quits the game. And those sometimes are durations that actually do determine the outcome of a match.

Plus, when the slot does get filled, that person usually immediately dashboards because he got dropped into a losing match.
#23aheroafakePosted 2/5/2013 1:26:49 PM
Sith Jedi posted...
aheroafake posted...
And there actually are matches that don't fill up right away when someone dashboards/quits the game. And those sometimes are durations that actually do determine the outcome of a match.

Plus, when the slot does get filled, that person usually immediately dashboards because he got dropped into a losing match.

QFT.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#24JetblackmoonPosted 2/5/2013 1:42:28 PM
Eh Idc bout people dashboarding on you I just hate that when the host does it it gives you a loss. The game knows everyone was dashboarded on, it prompts you with that message. If they just programmed it to where if you got the "Lost connection to Host" message it negated that loss.

Win streaks are a f****** joke anyway. I had my 99 win streak in BO1 ended because the host dashboarded when we were winning. Even if you manage to have a huge streak where the host doesn't dashboard, all it takes is getting put into one game in progress where you're losing by a ton of points to end your streak.

I don't have many friends with BO2, so I usually only play with up to two other friends. I can't tell you the amount of times I've searched for a game of KC and loaded into Swarms, VSATS and K9 Unit where we're down by 30+ confirms.
---
Hey, everyone! This store discriminates against the poor!