for those with 2+kd, do you always go 2+kd for "every" game?

#41NoodleStudPosted 2/5/2013 1:54:48 PM
ralalooloo11 posted...
what the hell happened in this topic?

People got their e-peen touched in the wrong way.
#42zxrax_alt_1Posted 2/5/2013 2:01:08 PM
Nope. I go for "best I can do without ignoring the objective to a painful extent". I don't care if we win or lose as long as I gave it at least a 3 on the "playing the objective" 1-10 scale.
---
http://www.twitch.tv/vraage || GT: v Raage
3770K@4.7GHz || GTX680 FTW 4GB || 8GB 2133MHz || Maximus V Extreme || 250GB SSD || 2TB HDD || H100i (CPU) + H55 (GPU)
#43gwetmore4523Posted 2/5/2013 2:07:07 PM
Short answer is no. As others have said sometimes I'll get 2 or 3 K/D and then other times you just get into a really bad lobby and you'll be able to pull 20+ K/D or even better sometimes. I've also been playing League Play lately and if you are actually going for the win against quality players you'll have a hard time getting a 2 K/D.
---
PSN - W3tm0G
XBL - xM0G
#44ImTooSkilleddPosted 2/5/2013 2:08:38 PM
Nah. I almost always snipe now. Don't really care about my stats anymore.
---
XBL GT: PhysiKuL
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
#45ReTouchablePosted 2/5/2013 2:08:58 PM
DPoison posted...
95% of people with K/D 2 or higher dashboard

75% seems more reasonable. I have 2.56 k/d because I play solo team deathmatch all the time. Going in objective gametypes seems pointless to me, because I'll mostly lose to coordinated teams. There is also no point to dashboarding to me because it will get me off my game and it takes too long to get back into the game. My xbox isn't in it's best shape now, so it sometimes takes ages for it to read the disc. Cherry picking a lobby is also pointless to me, because 90% of the people I play in team deathmatch are already terrible (<0.9 k/d). I have the most fun playing people who have a weekly k/d of at least 2, because playing against terrible player gets boring very quickly. After the DLC was released a lot more good players got back into TDM, so I'm having more fun as of then.
#46Jumpman_8891Posted 2/5/2013 4:29:15 PM
trakrunr4evr posted...
Andarist posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
DPoison posted...
95% of people with K/D 2 or higher dashboard

lol 0/10

heh this discussion, every single day. Awesome.

as I've said before, they dash, play with good people, cherry pick lobbies (actually works really well), etc

I'm guessing most of the people with high k/ds here fall into the second category. I'm sorry, I just don't believe that people are holding 2 or 3 k/ds playing solo all the time. I'll 1v1 you if you think you're that good lol

lol wtf?

I hold a 2.2 K/D (Not that it's great) without dashboarding, cherry picking lobbies, or any other lame excuse you can come up with. I play solo 95% of the time, but have played with other players with 3 K/D, 3.5 K/D, etc. Some people are just good.

This. The inane logic some people use to make themselves feel better is downright funny.

lol @ 95%. Pulling numbers outta your ass is fun though, ain't it?
---
"You can't predict baseball. You just can't." - John Sterling
R.I.P., Andy Whitfield. Forever our Champion.
#47BipBapBamPosted 2/5/2013 4:33:58 PM
Nope. I really only play to win, my K/D has honestly never mattered to me.
---
I'm careless, but I care.
GT: Noitrez
#48duericPosted 2/5/2013 4:35:01 PM
No.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member