How are the full-auto FAL and AN-94 for rushing?

#1KawaiiUPosted 2/5/2013 1:10:46 PM
I know the full-auto FAL is considered to be OP or borderline OP even after the nerfs.
I know the AN-94 is a great medium-range weapon.
But how are these two guns/combo for rushing?
Is it a good idea to rush with these two ?
#2fatclemenzaPosted 2/5/2013 1:11:26 PM
They're both excellent, top 3 ARs for sure.
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#3olijollyPosted 2/5/2013 1:12:25 PM
You should stick to defensive playstyles with those two.
You can rush with them but be prepared to lose most of your gunfights.
#4Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/5/2013 1:13:31 PM
I say only the AN-94. If you come upon a smg user at close range the quicker full auto aspect of the AN-94 would do better than the slower full auto FAL.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#5NyangasmPosted 2/5/2013 1:13:32 PM
taking the an94s first two shot quirk its really good no matter what you do with it. 900rpm for the first two shots and only three need to connect; thats really good for cqc/hipfiring and the low recoil for longer range is even better considering that there is none/hardly any between the first and second shot
---
hlep im traped
#6BrockObanaPosted 2/5/2013 1:13:33 PM
Great weapons but not for rushing.
Both are tremendous weapons for playing a defensively oriented role.
Obviously, I don't mean you should camp with them.
---
"I'm going to block this kid for the same reason as I mute screaming 12-year olds in the game." -COD hero-
#7whatupeveryonehPosted 2/5/2013 1:15:46 PM
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...
I say only the AN-94. If you come upon a smg user at close range the quicker full auto aspect of the AN-94 would do better than the slower full auto FAL.

If you say that the FAL's ttk beats the SMGs.
If you slap on laser sight, you can hipfire to beat the SMGs+hipfire.
But IMHO, that laser sight is a huge waste of attachment.
No offense man. In close quarters, the FAL is better because of that 2SK range (IMHO they need to nerf the 2SK range). But I wouldn't recommend either for rushing.
#8Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/5/2013 1:17:59 PM
whatupeveryoneh posted...

No offense man. In close quarters, the FAL is better because of that 2SK range (IMHO they need to nerf the 2SK range). But I wouldn't recommend either for rushing.

But it fires so slow, while your first shot hit, you would be already dead to the smg user.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#9FunKeeJPosted 2/5/2013 1:20:02 PM
whatupeveryoneh posted...

But it fires so slow, while your first shot hit, you would be already dead to the smg user.

Well, if you miss those 2 initial shots with the AN-94, you're also dead to the SMG users anyways. I don't know which is better in CQC but I'm going to say both aren't very good for CQC and I'd never rush with either. That being said, both are great weapons, especially the FAL+select fire. But so many people send oyu hatemail just for using it so...
---
PSN: FunKeeJ
#10fatclemenzaPosted 2/5/2013 1:20:56 PM
Rushing =/= all CQC battles firing from the hip
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won