Your most controversial COD opinions

#91elchris79Posted 2/5/2013 10:50:13 PM
LOL @ the thought anything in this game is controversial. The best I can think of is that Ice Cube's mouth is too full of d*** to announce in this one.
#92Blizzard09Posted 2/5/2013 10:55:07 PM
Aim assist helps Quickscoping... and Lag comp does not make you die.
---
Mods = Kids to young for this board.
#93Crystal_DreamPosted 2/5/2013 10:57:46 PM
That I think things should be easier...
I mean, not gameplay, but like earning camos and such...
Either that or having the option to pay for it; honestly surprised that it isn't an option when EA has done it for BF3 and Dead Space 3. Hell, even Ubisoft did it for AC3
---
"You gotta share; you gotta care." - Pinkie Pie
#94DividerByZeroPosted 2/5/2013 11:18:29 PM
MegaTape13 posted...
- Black Ops is the best game in the series, in large part simply because it plays so well.

- Youtube ruined and continues to damage the series.

- Sound-based perks and audible footsteps should just be taken out, or at least reduced to one perk and significantly downplayed a la BO1.

- Skidrow f***ing blows so hard. I have no idea when or why this even became contentious.

- BO2 is the best CoD from a design, on-paper standpoint, but one of the worst when it comes to actual gameplay.

And many more, I'm sure.

fatclemenza posted...
You. I have a bone to pick with you. How the actual **** do you enjoy the W1200 in CoD4? I tried using it the other night with Jugg + Steady Aim and raged back to the M1014 in about 3 matches. Its a hitmarker machine, and the insane recoil from the hip just sends my aim off to where I can't correct it. I have no idea how I ever got Red Tiger with that thing twice lol.

W1200 ~ no attachment
USP ~ no attachment
- x3 Frag
- Jugg
- ExCon

The W1200's advantage is flexible in perk options compared to the M1014, which needs either SP, SoH, or SA. I take the opportunity to be more mobile and poop on snipers. Jammer is a good option as well. The W1200 on Countdown is some of the most fun I've ever had in any multiplayer game, and my highest regular TDM score (56 or 58 kills) was with the W1200.

I acually use the W1200 with a RDS and a Deagle. The RDS allows for a faster raise/drop time for calling in streaks, and the Deagle can get a 2SK without SP.
---
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/blueice/TG%20Divider.jpg
#95The_Last_AznPosted 2/5/2013 11:45:05 PM
99% of youtubers in the money should forcibly have their channels and content moved to the already oversaturated vlogger category and save the gaming channel for REAL gameplay clips. Stuff that truly stands out, like really good montages, monster games, trolling videos, easter eggs, and USEFUL tips and tricks vids.

So none of this "here's my mom/girl/kid talking to me for 5 minutes over a 30-6 domination game!" *gets 100k views*
---
Gamertag: The Last Azn
Black FC: 4513 0061 7179
#96LEGEND_725Posted 2/6/2013 12:48:24 AM
Draconilian posted...
hm...
don't really know. MW2 is pretty widely considered the best these days, and I've always thought that, it's not Nostalgia or anything...
how about, we need Pro Perks back, and an attachment system more like Battlefield 3.

Wuuuuuttt??

One Man Army/Danger Close/Nub tube
Commando Knife
Every gun being a laser beam

MW2 had good maps though. From my friends and reading fourms have gathered that MW2 is considered near the bottom while CoD 4 is at the top. After that its basically ranging opinions.
---
RIP Gamespot 5/21/09 - 5/8/12. . .
#97LEGEND_725Posted 2/6/2013 12:52:29 AM
FRo3tBLo0d posted...
MW2 is the best CoD to date, Remove death streaks, OMA / DC, Commando and you really do have a GREAT game. Anytime someone argues MW2 being the best they point out the things I listed above so if you take those problems ( Which they are ) out, MW2 is the best Call Of Duty.

Because those were obviously the most obnoxious annoying things that kids were abusing and IW never did anything to address during the lifespan of MW2. Thats like if I crapped in a cup of coffee you would be like, "take out that crap and that would be good coffee." yeah well IW never took the "crap" out of MW2
---
RIP Gamespot 5/21/09 - 5/8/12. . .
#98stixzillaPosted 2/6/2013 1:00:20 AM
I think MW2 was the worst COD.. why?

OMA/DC/ProPipe

Commando/tac knife

camping for the nuke
---
Join in on live CoD/Fallout gameplay
www.twitch.tv/ke7chum
#99ydobdoogPosted 2/6/2013 1:33:21 AM
I think our African-American brothers play on Hardcore more often. Not sure why, but that's where they hang.
#100unpleasant_milkPosted 2/6/2013 3:01:57 AM
most people are worse than they think they are.
---
GT unpleasant milk
Pepsi is disgusting, and dubstep is a good way to ruin a song.