Quickscoping is a glitch?

#111ImTooSkilleddPosted 2/6/2013 10:59:02 PM(edited)
Blizzard09 posted...
scrilla_o posted...
Why is there so many dumb and ignorant pepole in this topic?

Says the guy that used dumb and ignorant to try and insult and spells people wrong. Also doesn't seen to understand that ignorant and dumb are pretty much the same thing.

Its okay to try and call people stupid, then only prove yourself to be, well what you are calling other people.

How ironic.

Typo =/= misspelling. I think it's fairly obvious it was the former and not the latter. Someone making a single typo doesn't make them stupid.

And dumb and ignorant aren't so similar that it's redundant to use both...especially not in this case.

You can be ignorant for not understanding how the game works. You can be dumb for not understanding the point people are trying to get across to you.
---
XBL GT: PhysiKuL
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
#112Blizzard09Posted 2/6/2013 11:03:10 PM
ImTooSkilledd posted...
Blizzard09 posted...
scrilla_o posted...

Says the guy that used dumb and ignorant to try and insult and spells people wrong. Also doesn't seen to understand that ignorant and dumb are pretty much the same thing.

Its okay to try and call people stupid, then only prove yourself to be, well what you are calling other people.

How ironic.

Typo =/= misspelling. I think it's fairly obvious it was the former and not the latter. Someone making a typo doesn't imply that they're stupid.

And dumb and ignorant aren't so similar that it's redundant to use both...especially not in this case.

You can be ignorant for not understanding how the game works. You can be dumb for not understanding the point people are trying to get across to you.

You missed the whole irony of his post.
---
Mods = Kids to young for this board.
#113MavrakoJonesPosted 2/6/2013 11:07:48 PM
ThugLife247 posted...
i want to send useless leeches in society to baghdad. being that quickscopers are generally a drain on this society collecting their food stamps and riding out the governments free ride, contributing nothing to the growth of our economy, i do believe we should find a way to get them out of this country

my country is going to hell and many people can't see the reasons why. did you know that the next generation will probably be the dumbest, laziest, and spoiled generation of all time? if the US is around in 50 years it will be a miracle

with that, my final post of the evening, good night

my god,

without this post, we would never be able to see the harm that quickscopers have on the world!
#114ImTooSkilleddPosted 2/6/2013 11:11:16 PM
Blizzard09 posted...
ImTooSkilledd posted...
Blizzard09 posted...
scrilla_o posted...

How ironic.

Typo =/= misspelling. I think it's fairly obvious it was the former and not the latter. Someone making a typo doesn't imply that they're stupid.

And you missed the whole point of mine.

You claimed his post was ironic because he called people stupid, and then proved himself to be stupid in that same post. In my post, I explained why his post didn't prove his stupidity. Making a simple typo in a post where you insult someone's intelligence isn't ironic. As for the dumb vs. ignorant issue, I also explained why that isn't a valid argument either. Using dumb and ignorant in the same sentence doesn't prove anything about one's intelligence since the two words aren't interchangeable. It's not redundant to use both.

So yeah, his post really wasn't very ironic at all.
---
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
#115Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/6/2013 11:13:26 PM
ThugLife247 posted...
i want to send useless leeches in society to baghdad. being that quickscopers are generally a drain on this society collecting their food stamps and riding out the governments free ride, contributing nothing to the growth of our economy, i do believe we should find a way to get them out of this country

my country is going to hell and many people can't see the reasons why. did you know that the next generation will probably be the dumbest, laziest, and spoiled generation of all time? if the US is around in 50 years it will be a miracle

with that, my final post of the evening, good night

Lol, wut?
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#116DuwstaiPosted 2/7/2013 1:12:43 AM
scrilla_o posted...

How ironic.

LOL

This entire topic has been filled with your awful grammar and spelling. Not to mention post after post of you proving you have the reading comprehension of a duck. So for you to try and pick on another poster for an obvious typing mistake is absolutely hilarious. Not to mention petty, showing you once again need to deflect attention away from your total lack of understanding on anything going on in this topic.

And no, dumb and ignorant are not even close to the same thing. I can understand why you would get them confused though, as they both seem to describe you perfectly.
---
balls
#117Blizzard09Posted 2/7/2013 8:03:23 AM(edited)
Duwstai posted...
scrilla_o posted...

How ironic.

LOL

This entire topic has been filled with your awful grammar and spelling. Not to mention post after post of you proving you have the reading comprehension of a duck. So for you to try and pick on another poster for an obvious typing mistake is absolutely hilarious. Not to mention petty, showing you once again need to deflect attention away from your total lack of understanding on anything going on in this topic.

And no, dumb and ignorant are not even close to the same thing. I can understand why you would get them confused though, as they both seem to describe you perfectly.

Yes I have bad gammar and spelling, but I don't go around calling everyone stupid and ignorant while making a mistakes while doing it.

WTF are you talking about you are the one that has everything laid out for you even showing video proof and you fail see what was there. I proved my point on topic, you yet again fail to see that my point was made.

The fact you say they are not even close only shows you will say anything to try and get something right when clearly its wrong.

As for typing mistake I can say ever awful grammar and spelling I had was a typing mistake. That was easy to get out of it.. But again you are too slow to see how funny it was to insult people about knowledge and intelligence, then to only fail two show both while trying to insult people.

Ohh and forgot to add the fact I didn't say anything to this clown before he said something to me and make his post towards me in a later post. For someone that says other have the reading comprehension of a duck, you can't read well can you? Again that is also ironic and funny.
---
#118Blizzard09Posted 2/7/2013 7:55:18 AM
ImTooSkilledd posted...
Blizzard09 posted...
ImTooSkilledd posted...
Blizzard09 posted...
scrilla_o posted...

How ironic.

And you missed the whole point of mine.

You claimed his post was ironic because he called people stupid, and then proved himself to be stupid in that same post. In my post, I explained why his post didn't prove his stupidity. Making a simple typo in a post where you insult someone's intelligence isn't ironic. As for the dumb vs. ignorant issue, I also explained why that isn't a valid argument either. Using dumb and ignorant in the same sentence doesn't prove anything about one's intelligence since the two words aren't interchangeable. It's not redundant to use both.

So yeah, his post really wasn't very ironic at all.

It was very ironic and funny. Either way he failed. He failed to have the intelligence to see made a typo, was too dumb to even make sure he didn't. That is ironic and funny.
---
#119ImTooSkilleddPosted 2/7/2013 9:28:23 AM
Blizzard09 posted...
It was very ironic and funny. Either way he failed. He failed to have the intelligence to see made a typo, was too dumb to even make sure he didn't. That is ironic and funny.

We're on a message board, dude. Not like we're typing a paper to be submitted to a professor or employer that needs to be 100% grammatically correct. As a result of that, most people don't proofread every single post they make. As long as the point is made, you're good. You seriously think someone is flat-out dumb for making a typo in a post on an internet forum...?

BTW:

Blizzard09 posted...
The higher your sensitivity the less pull aim assist has. If you max out the sensitivity and have aim assist on, you will hardly notice it. Turn your sensitivity low and you will feel it stronger.

Your post in another topic. If this is the case, then quickscopers will typically benefit LESS than other users from aim assist. Most quickscopers will play on higher sensitivities (10-14 range), meanwhile, most reg gun users stick to lower sensitivities. So according to your own statement, many quickscopers end up benefiting less from aim assist.
---
#120DuwstaiPosted 2/7/2013 12:20:52 PM
Yes I have bad gammar and spelling,

Got that right

WTF are you talking about you are the one that has everything laid out for you even showing video proof and you fail see what was there.

I already explained to you how you were wrong. You are just too dense to realize it.I explained exactly what happened in the video, and it isnt what you think it is. Not to mention your argument is an ever revolving door of BS. It changes with every post.

Then your blind as hell man. You you can't see aim assist snapping to someone when you aim close with any gun while ADSing. Maybe you are moving the stick while starting to ADS so you don't see it. Do you play zombies? if so you have probley noticed it in there where it is slower paced then in multiplayer.
You are completely changing what snapping is. You are saying I am saying it instantly puts that crosshair there, which I am not saying that,Snapping is when the two hit boxes meet. It locks on "snapping" then tracking starts.

Every post is garbage like this. Constantly changing your stance because youre making it up as you go along.

The fact you say they are not even close only shows you will say anything to try and get something right when clearly its wrong.

Ignorant and dumb are NOT the same thing you dolt.

Seriously, did you drop out of middle school?

Ignorance is lacking knowledge or information. In this context it was said you were ignorant to the intricacies and function of aim assist in CoD.

Being dumb is lacking intelligence. Even the most intelligent people in the world dont know everything, so when it comes to certain subjects they are ignorant. I highly doubt Stephen Hawking knows a thing about aim assist and Call of Duty, so when it comes to this topic he is ignorant.

According to you that would make Stephen Hawking dumb.

Just stop posting. No wonder you have no idea what you are talking about. You can barely read and show a fundamental misunderstanding of even the simplest of words. Im sorry your country's education system has failed you.

Anyway, when I see my friend Im going to get my copy back and create a video to educate you on how aim assist actually functions. There is no point arguing with you about it anymore because you make things up, and created this imaginary setup in your head to explain how you keep dying over and over. That it is somehow other people being cheap. Then you purposely misinterpret what you are seeing to back up this excuse. You literally tried to claim someone moving his aim towards a guy in a kill cam was auto aim.

So I will make it very clear, for you and every other person who likes to cry and make things up when they die.
---
balls