Quickscoping is a glitch?

#51Blizzard09Posted 2/5/2013 8:58:11 PM
Kirbix posted...
Astro_B0mb posted...

Need proof of qs = easy.

The proof is every time you play really. That and the best teams in league play are quick scopers. How about the fact that Treyarchs forums were spammed with player complaining about aim assist making quick scoping too easy. How about watch some of the quick scoping games on CoDTV where they go 40+ kills.

I mean its easy to get kills in this game no matter what you use, but the increase of QSers is for a reason. If was harder there would be less of them, not more.

P.S where is your proof its hard? I mean you have shown no proof that its hard. Try using a new arguement other then proof, when you have zero proof of what you claim.

How on earth does "the best players do it" prove that something's easy? It's like you don't even know what "best" means.
Burden of proof is on your side- you're the one claiming it's unfair. If you can't prove it is by doing it yourself, you don't have an argument to make.

Thats the stupid thing I ever heard. Well sorry kid, but best teams in league play would be the top teams, I mean its basic knowledge since they are ranked over the other teams. That like saying that Boston Bruins were not the best team last year even though they won the playoffs.

I gave proof and how it works. People just refuse to believe thats how it works.
---
Mods = Kids to young for this board.
#52scrilla_oPosted 2/5/2013 8:59:21 PM
Duwstai posted...
Then your blind as hell man. You you can't see aim assist snapping to someone when you aim close with any gun while ADSing. Maybe you are moving the stick while starting to ADS so you don't see it. Do you play zombies? if so you have probley noticed it in there where it is slower paced then in multiplayer Next time you see a camper that has his back turned to you, moving your crosshair just off him, then ADS with your finger off the stick and watch as you are now aiming at him after the ADS is finished. There is a tracking with means your crosshair will try and follow a moving target. The problem lies when using a sniper rifle as it zooms in using the whole screen and for a second it snaps to the target.

I mean its there and millions have seen it. But like I said you could ADS while moving the stick already so you would stop the snap effect, or you have aim assist off.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

That "aim snap" does not happen in multiplayer. That only works in single player and perhaps zombies ( I dont play zombies). When you watch the kill cam, that is someone moving their aim over to the target while zooming in. The aim snap is called something else in the options I forget what. You can turn it on and off but it has no effect in multiplayer. It is there for noobs who need a little help in single player (again maybe zombies I dont know), but it is not in multiplayer this has been proven over and over.

There is only normal aim assit, "sticky aim" which will not aim for you. It simply slows down your crosshair to make it easier for YOU to place the aim on the enemy. But it wont do it for you.

Quickscoping is not an abuse of aim assist. It is an aiming technique that has been used in pretty much all FPS games. It started on PC where there is NO aim assist at all.

The simple fact is you all are a bunch of idiotic crybabies whining about getting owned. Every time this comes up someone proves you wrong, yet another 100 jackasses come out of the woodwork parroting the same nonsense because they heard it from someone else.

Quickscoping is simply this. Centering the target in the middle of your screen. Then zooming to get that increased accuracy and firing. It is faster than zooming in, THEN dragging your aim to the enemy because your aim will already be there. When you get better at it, you get used to making subtle changes while zooming in. You get a feel for it.

The game does not automatically lock on to the enemy, try it yourself in a split screen multiplayer lobby. Aim assist does not work different with a sniper.

Your post is like a better version of mine :(
---
Underground rap > mainstream rap
This is not opinion it's FACT, if you disagree you NEED to get slapped
#53KirbixPosted 2/5/2013 8:59:43 PM
Slam dunking is easy. Dwight Howard can do it, after all
^your logic applied elsewhere
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#54Blizzard09Posted 2/5/2013 9:00:19 PM
Astro_B0mb posted...
Blizzard09 posted...
Astro_B0mb posted...

Need proof of qs = easy.

The proof is every time you play really. That and the best teams in league play are quick scopers. How about the fact that Treyarchs forums were spammed with player complaining about aim assist making quick scoping too easy. How about watch some of the quick scoping games on CoDTV where they go 40+ kills.

I mean its easy to get kills in this game no matter what you use, but the increase of QSers is for a reason. If was harder there would be less of them, not more.

P.S where is your proof its hard? I mean you have shown no proof that its hard. Try using a new arguement other then proof, when you have zero proof of what you claim.

Look at anybody with snipers as their top weapon. How many have a sniper with a k/d above a 1.5?

Look at anyones top gun no matter what it is, how many are above 1.5? You seem to think I am claiming its better then playing normal, when in fact I am not. I am saying its easier to do in this game. Not that its the best way to never die.

\
---
#55Blizzard09Posted 2/5/2013 9:06:32 PM
Kirbix posted...
Slam dunking is easy. Dwight Howard can do it, after all
^your logic applied elsewhere

NO my logic is if you are as tall as Dwight Howard it would be easier.

My logic is being 6'6 is easier to dunk then being say 5'10.

That was a nice try, but sadly you failed yet again.
---
#56Blizzard09Posted 2/5/2013 9:26:18 PM
Duwstai posted...
Then your blind as hell man. You you can't see aim assist snapping to someone when you aim close with any gun while ADSing. Maybe you are moving the stick while starting to ADS so you don't see it. Do you play zombies? if so you have probley noticed it in there where it is slower paced then in multiplayer Next time you see a camper that has his back turned to you, moving your crosshair just off him, then ADS with your finger off the stick and watch as you are now aiming at him after the ADS is finished. There is a tracking with means your crosshair will try and follow a moving target. The problem lies when using a sniper rifle as it zooms in using the whole screen and for a second it snaps to the target.

I mean its there and millions have seen it. But like I said you could ADS while moving the stick already so you would stop the snap effect, or you have aim assist off.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

That "aim snap" does not happen in multiplayer. That only works in single player and perhaps zombies ( I dont play zombies). When you watch the kill cam, that is someone moving their aim over to the target while zooming in. The aim snap is called something else in the options I forget what. You can turn it on and off but it has no effect in multiplayer. It is there for noobs who need a little help in single player (again maybe zombies I dont know), but it is not in multiplayer this has been proven over and over.

There is only normal aim assit, "sticky aim" which will not aim for you. It simply slows down your crosshair to make it easier for YOU to place the aim on the enemy. But it wont do it for you.

Quickscoping is not an abuse of aim assist. It is an aiming technique that has been used in pretty much all FPS games. It started on PC where there is NO aim assist at all.

The simple fact is you all are a bunch of idiotic crybabies whining about getting owned. Every time this comes up someone proves you wrong, yet another 100 jackasses come out of the woodwork parroting the same nonsense because they heard it from someone else.

Quickscoping is simply this. Centering the target in the middle of your screen. Then zooming to get that increased accuracy and firing. It is faster than zooming in, THEN dragging your aim to the enemy because your aim will already be there. When you get better at it, you get used to making subtle changes while zooming in. You get a feel for it.

The game does not automatically lock on to the enemy, try it yourself in a split screen multiplayer lobby. Aim assist does not work different with a sniper.

Your whole rant is nothing but talking about Drag scoping, which you even use the word drag in there. Quick scoping is shooting before before you can even drag the cross hair anywhere, Its literally done in less then a second of starting the aim, before you can even see anything out of your scope. Anything after that is called drag scoping, which most call quick scoping aswell. Both Snap and sticky aim are together under aim assist. A game called Counter Strike was what made quick scoping so huge because moving tossed off your your aim, so it was faster to stop and quick aim and fire. All is good and fine. CoD have ever made quick scoping and drag scoping much easier. To even deny its much easier in BOP 2 is like saying the earth don't spin. Quickscoping is much much easier to do this game around and there have been posts on Treyarch forums about aim assist with sniper rifles. Is it better then anyother means of playing? NO but before you were at a HUGE disadvantage quickscoping. This game your actually at not so much of a disadvantage unless of course you were good at it before this game. Quickscoping is not godly, just way easier in this game.
---
#57DuwstaiPosted 2/5/2013 9:43:55 PM(edited)
Your whole rant is nothing but talking about Drag scoping, which you even use the word drag in there. Quick scoping is shooting before before you can even drag the cross hair anywhere, Its literally done in less then a second of starting the aim, before you can even see anything out of your scope. Anything after that is called drag scoping, which most call quick scoping aswell. Both Snap and sticky aim are together under aim assist. A game called Counter Strike was what made quick scoping so huge because moving tossed off your your aim, so it was faster to stop and quick aim and fire. All is good and fine. CoD have ever made quick scoping and drag scoping much easier. To even deny its much easier in BOP 2 is like saying the earth don't spin. Quickscoping is much much easier to do this game around and there have been posts on Treyarch forums about aim assist with sniper rifles. Is it better then anyother means of playing? NO but before you were at a HUGE disadvantage quickscoping. This game your actually at not so much of a disadvantage unless of course you were good at it before this game. Quickscoping is not godly, just way easier in this game.

Are you serious right now?

You have no idea what you are talking about. Stop posting.

No, my rant is NOT talking about drag scoping. Drag scoping is completely different. It has nothing to do with quick scoping, though it can be used in combination. Drag scoping is simply dragging your crosshair across the target, making use of aim assist.

Quickscopers can fire while the zoom process is still engaging or just after its finished, both are considered quick scoping as again, its just an aiming technique. Either way, you CAN move your aim while zooming in which is what people do. It is a feel you get for the motion, it was much more obvious in a game like CoD4 because the scope in time was longer so you could see them doing it, but it is still prevalent and noticeable in Blops 2. Again, all quickscoping is is making sure that when that scope pops up, the enemy is in the center of the scope. And that aiming is done without aim assist period.

Quickscoping with a sniper actually uses less aim assist than any of the other guns. As 99% of the aiming is done before even entering zoom, and there is no aim assist with a sniper when not in zoom. Test this yourself.

When quickscoping people do NOT FIRE BEFORE THE SCOPE COMES UP. THAT IS LAG IN THE KILL CAMS AND PROVES YOU HAVE NEVER QUICKSCOPED IN YOUR LIFE.

No Snap aim is not the same as aim assist it is completely separate and only used in single player (and maybe zombies). This is a fact, go test it yourself right now so you will stop spreading this misinformation.

99% of quickscoping does not engage the aim assist at all because all the aiming is done before entering zoom, where there is no aim assist with snipers.

Drag scoping is abusing aim assist, NOT quickscoping. All you need to do is snap your aim across the enemy and fire and if done right it will register a shot.

Quickscoping does not. When entering the scope, aim does NOT snap to the target. That is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard, all you need to do is attempt it yourself to notice this.

So again, please stop posting.

Not to mention the only place I used the word "drag" was right here:

Quickscoping is simply this. Centering the target in the middle of your screen. Then zooming to get that increased accuracy and firing. It is faster than zooming in, THEN dragging your aim to the enemy because your aim will already be there.

If you actually knew how to read, you would see that I was NOT talking about quickscoping there. I was comparing quickscoping to normal aiming where you drag your aim to the enemy.

After noticing this I see you didnt even read what I typed.
---
balls
#58ICantNameGudPosted 2/5/2013 9:42:42 PM
fatclemenza posted...

So you're abusing the aim assist game mechanic as well when you use since ARs/SMGs...since you aren't using them with aim assist off.

---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
#59Blizzard09Posted 2/5/2013 10:46:42 PM
Your slow kid... Quick scoping means to exploit a feature and shoot when the cross hairs meet, resulting in a one hit kill, which happens before a full zoom is completed.

Again you are missing the whole point. When you zoom in with a sniper rifle, due to the scope taking up the WHOLE screen, your crosshair at some point passes by the target, causing aim assist to follow them (aim assist can not follow unless it snaps on a target first) at that second you can get a kill, which happens before you are zoomed in. Really its not hard to figure out. Sorry but aim assist's kicks in the second you start to ADS. They don't have a timed delay in it to allow a full zoom or ADS.

Again there is ZERO need to do any dragging as aim assist will do it for you. You can think you need to do it but you don't.

But I am done trying to explain it as you keep talking about something different then quickscoping. Your arguements are base off "you suck" or "must not be able to do it" or explain something else and call it something different, which means you have no clue what your talking about, or your too hard headed to admit quickscoping is much much easier in this game, due to aim assist.
---
#60ICantNameGudPosted 2/5/2013 10:48:15 PM
Blizzard09 posted...
Your slow kid... Quick scoping means to exploit a feature and shoot when the cross hairs meet, resulting in a one hit kill, which happens before a full zoom is completed.

Again you are missing the whole point. When you zoom in with a sniper rifle, due to the scope taking up the WHOLE screen, your crosshair at some point passes by the target, causing aim assist to follow them (aim assist can not follow unless it snaps on a target first) at that second you can get a kill, which happens before you are zoomed in. Really its not hard to figure out. Sorry but aim assist's kicks in the second you start to ADS. They don't have a timed delay in it to allow a full zoom or ADS.

Again there is ZERO need to do any dragging as aim assist will do it for you. You can think you need to do it but you don't.

But I am done trying to explain it as you keep talking about something different then quickscoping. Your arguements are base off "you suck" or "must not be able to do it" or explain something else and call it something different, which means you have no clue what your talking about, or your too hard headed to admit quickscoping is much much easier in this game, due to aim assist.

Tl;dr it was way easier in MW3
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi