Do you play to a weapons strength or try to mitigate their weakness?

#1Gunther482Posted 2/5/2013 4:21:30 PM
For example. With an LMG do you prefer to use LW/Dex to mitigate the slow movement speeds or do you set up a class where you play to the naturally defensive LMGs such as with FJ/TM.

I typically try to play to a weapons strength, so I'll use FJ/TN/TM with Stock/QD/FMJ with an LMG.
#2GL17CHPosted 2/5/2013 4:23:03 PM
everyone is going to say play to their strength. next topic.
#3slaveanselmoPosted 2/5/2013 4:23:17 PM
Seems like when I try to play defensively no one plays offensively.
---
I'm not changjng this signature until I feel like it.
#4slaveanselmoPosted 2/5/2013 4:24:09 PM
Lag is terrible if you play defensively.
---
I'm not changjng this signature until I feel like it.
#5elchris79Posted 2/5/2013 4:25:41 PM
Gunther482 posted...
For example. With an LMG do you prefer to use LW/Dex to mitigate the slow movement speeds or do you set up a class where you play to the naturally defensive LMGs such as with FJ/TM.

I typically try to play to a weapons strength, so I'll use FJ/TN/TM with Stock/QD/FMJ with an LMG.

I play with a LMG with lightweight, so I can move, but also with TF, stock and silencer, so when I get there I can use the weapon to its advantage. Why not try and get the best of both worlds?
#6Gunther482(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 4:25:42 PM
GL17CH posted...
everyone is going to say play to their strength. next topic.

Not necessarily, a lot of people use the QBB for example as a psuedo AR by using LW/Laser Sight but in my opinion you'd just be better off using an SMG or AR instead
#7Wookie_Is_BackPosted 2/5/2013 4:25:56 PM
Every SMG/Shotun will have a laser
Eery LMG with have TF/Zoom
Every AR will have Stock and TF/SF
Every Sniper will have BCPU and Fast Mags

Most classes will have Ghost, Scav, Engi and two EMPs.
#8DraconilianPosted 2/5/2013 4:29:22 PM
eh, depends on the gun.

first off, for the Ballista, I run-n-gun with Irons. pretty unorthodox there and not really playing to it's strengths.

I run dual wield pistols occasionally and go for an all out hit and run class using awareness.

for ARs I usually don't take stock, usually the attachments I use on those are all over the place.

SMGs, I'm an ext mags fan
---
Petition to bring all the Black Ops 2 DLC to Wii U!
Signatures : 1