vSat is the Most OP thing in the Game (LONG)

#51Zero IXPosted 2/6/2013 4:50:09 AM
VSAT is just as overpowered as Blackbird was--actually, more so due to Jammers and to a lesser extent decoys not making it into the game as a tactical equipment. It's the single most valuable scorestreak. Get the rest of your scorestreaks easily, and possibly allow your teammates to get their streaks as well. A single VSAT can have far too much of a profoundly cumulative effect on a close game.

As a mostly solo player, I'm highly appreciative of the VSAT because it greatly empowers a player who can gets at least one per match, but there are better ways to mitigate the influence of lobotomized teammates instead of providing pubstomping parties which have enough going for them as-is with nigh-omniscience.
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
#52theLongR0DPosted 2/6/2013 6:39:46 AM
flame030191 posted...
HeartlessCharms posted...
Jonnywestside posted...
If you disagree then you are taking advantage of it.

The fact that so many people leave when I call one in is proof .

Stopped reading. Are you saying the Swarm is OP since people leave when it's called in? If yes: Blind Eye and indoors.

If you leave because of a Swarm, you must fail at CoD IMO. That is a pathetically weak reward. Used twice for (i believe) a total of TWO kills. Anytime i see them, it has never killed me. Seriously, a single Hunter Killer seems to do more damage than Swarm...

2 kills!!!

You have some bad Swarm luck homie, I average 11/per use.
#53TheRisingSonPosted 2/6/2013 6:59:30 AM
If you're good, you can use a EMP scorestreak to negate the Orbital VSAT.
#54puzzlefitePosted 2/6/2013 11:31:08 AM
theLongR0D posted...
flame030191 posted...
HeartlessCharms posted...
Jonnywestside posted...
If you disagree then you are taking advantage of it.

The fact that so many people leave when I call one in is proof .

Stopped reading. Are you saying the Swarm is OP since people leave when it's called in? If yes: Blind Eye and indoors.

If you leave because of a Swarm, you must fail at CoD IMO. That is a pathetically weak reward. Used twice for (i believe) a total of TWO kills. Anytime i see them, it has never killed me. Seriously, a single Hunter Killer seems to do more damage than Swarm...

2 kills!!!

You have some bad Swarm luck homie, I average 11/per use.

There will always be 1-2 teammates who have no idea how to deal with Swarm and continuously die.
---
Gamertag: Crash Geom
#55Sliq6969Posted 2/7/2013 10:04:13 AM
If you could stack up your kill streaks it would be way less broken. Just save a huge store of CUAV's and unleash them as they get destroyed. But I guess stacking the same streak is OP.
---
stop denying the fact
#56darkshadowmasterPosted 2/7/2013 10:05:13 AM
Indeed it is.

Even more so provided the games connection isn't **** and you have other people on your team rocking VSAT. Once one person gets a VSAT, EVERYONE gets a VSAT.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#57AlexanaxelaPosted 2/7/2013 10:07:07 AM
i miss mah jammer :(
---
Sometimes the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more.