The B23R is really terrible. . .

#11KabtheMentatPosted 2/5/2013 6:24:39 PM
Way to be a condescending assclown.

I'm gonna probably say you're probably not very good if you think the B23R actually sucks.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#12GtWthTheProgram(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 6:33:37 PM
Blizzard09 posted...
A pistol that shoots 3 round bursts, and needs three hits so kill.... What is not to love? I prefer the TAC myself but I mean B23R is a sweet pistol. (now could be wrong on the 3 hits as I don't use it much, if for some reason I am wrong, my bad, but I think its 3 hits or one burst.)

Well the bursts, for one thing.

The single shots from the Five-Seven and Tac-45 are easier to control, require less recoil, less vulnerable to lag comp, and can be fired faster. Oh and they do way more damage per round.

I know it sounds nice because its burst fire and all, instead of semi-automatic, but this is actually a bad thing. The B23R would be a much better weapon if it were not burst fire.
#13Kyu_NinJaPosted 2/5/2013 6:41:04 PM
The B23R is a legitimate secondary burst-fire pistol. I had lots of fun with it, and in my opinion, it was one of the best pistols I ever used.. But now I moved in to the KAP..well I haven't use it yet, but I shall tomorrow, and see how it is.
---
3DS FC: 2664 - 3403 - 8887
GamerTag: KiddBlackard. Notify me if you have sent me a request on either of the accounts..
#14Blizzard09Posted 2/5/2013 6:48:18 PM
GtWthTheProgram posted...
Blizzard09 posted...
A pistol that shoots 3 round bursts, and needs three hits so kill.... What is not to love? I prefer the TAC myself but I mean B23R is a sweet pistol. (now could be wrong on the 3 hits as I don't use it much, if for some reason I am wrong, my bad, but I think its 3 hits or one burst.)

Well the bursts, for one thing.

The single shots from the Five-Seven and Tac-45 are easier to control, require less recoil, less vulnerable to lag comp, and can be fired faster. Oh and they do way more damage per round.

I know it sounds nice because its burst fire and all, instead of semi-automatic, but this is actually a bad thing. The B23R would be a much better weapon if it were not burst fire.

Okay first before this goes on what range are you using pistols at? I mean at close range the B23R you can get 3 bursts before the recoil takes you over their head (thats starting aiming at their lower chest.) As I said I prefer the TAC (Tac-45.) I use it much much more then any other pistol.
---
Mods = Kids to young for this board.
#15TheRisingSonPosted 2/5/2013 6:52:41 PM
That gun is awesome, perfect for close quarters combat. You just suck with it is all.
#16GtWthTheProgram(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 7:10:23 PM
KabtheMentat posted...
Way to be a condescending assclown.

I'm gonna probably say you're probably not very good if you think the B23R actually sucks.

I was not even vaguely condescending in my last post. I'm awestruck that you'd think that. Just read it. Seriously. I politely and succinctly state my case. It's not even borderline.

But since you decided to do exactly what you (childishly and falsely) accused me of, let me tell you this:

What I should have said is that there is no situation where you wouldn't be at least as well off with a Five-Seven as you would be with a B23R. In most situations, you're vastly better off. And I'm going to assert that if you disagree, you are not only bad at this game, but you lack game sense, and you lack the intelligence to view things as they really are.

Get over yourself and grow up. You are in dire need of both. Whether I am as well or not is irrelevant: you have ably demonstrated yourself to be less mature and less reasonable than I am, and that's all there is to it.
#17atmdustyPosted 2/5/2013 7:48:18 PM
thinking this is a troll and/or a moron.
I will grant him the KAP is ridiculous but so is the B23R. Distance is the only problem B23R has. That being said don't snipe with it and you will do well.
#18dario1101Posted 2/5/2013 9:05:29 PM
FINALLY!
Someone understands my Pain!

Same here bro, My last gun to get gold. It sucks so badly.

I would prefer an Executioner over this.
Also, Tac-45 Master race coming in.
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-170! :D Started Feb. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)
#19elchris79Posted 2/5/2013 9:18:28 PM
dario1101 posted...
FINALLY!
Someone understands my Pain!

Same here bro, My last gun to get gold. It sucks so badly.

I would prefer an Executioner over this.
Also, Tac-45 Master race coming in.

Congrats on posting a 4 line reply that is pretty much devoid or any point, that takes 'mad skillz'