uh why is UAV worth almost 5 kills in total score? inflation?

#31Teh_5_StarzPosted 2/6/2013 8:31:21 AM
Make TDM 125 per kill.

Problem solved
---
GT: DJ Willie Vee
Offer DLC? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h472NmF1HEQ
#32Centium76Posted 2/6/2013 8:32:41 AM
maxthef1asher posted...
Thanks douche. I already corrected myself 2 comments above yours. Thanks for being slow at your comebacks. douche

You're welcome. :)
#33Hillbilly_SmurfPosted 2/6/2013 9:24:06 AM
Centium76 posted...
Slippyed posted...
The pick 10 system ensures a lot of players don't carry launchers.

How is this accurate? 8 out of my 10 classes run a launcher. The other two are set up with ghost... Launchers use 1 slot. Most times I forego a Tactical grenade to get this. By running Scavenger on all my classes, the one Tac grenade that I have gets refilled often.

Because your not the only person in the world.
---
Dear Rockstar: Please make a new "The Warriors". Thanks, peace.
#34josefreesPosted 2/6/2013 10:55:55 AM
Ummmm TC it is TOUGH ACTIN TONACTIN
---
ifit'sanewbeginning,thenidon'twanttoKNOWifitsnotworthpretending,th
enidon'twantoKNOWi'mjustsosickoflistening,whatshouldiwanttoKNOW
#35puzzlefitePosted 2/6/2013 11:10:53 AM
maxthef1asher posted...
Slippyed posted...
The pick 10 system ensures a lot of players don't carry launchers. I've played with many people who don't even have an AA class because they rather spend that point else where.

I gave up on launchers and use only Blackjack now. It works the same way because i can shoot down any plane or helicopter in the sky with it, but it also does more with the destroying of claymores and other tacticals....plus i can collect care packages from a distance, and so on...blackjack is where its at

The problem with Black Hat is it takes 3 seconds longer and the FHJ can take down 2 UAVs while Black Hat can only take down 1.
---
Gamertag: Crash Geom
#36Akiba69Posted 2/6/2013 11:12:10 AM
puzzlefite posted...
maxthef1asher posted...
Slippyed posted...
The pick 10 system ensures a lot of players don't carry launchers. I've played with many people who don't even have an AA class because they rather spend that point else where.

I gave up on launchers and use only Blackjack now. It works the same way because i can shoot down any plane or helicopter in the sky with it, but it also does more with the destroying of claymores and other tacticals....plus i can collect care packages from a distance, and so on...blackjack is where its at

The problem with Black Hat is it takes 3 seconds longer and the FHJ can take down 2 UAVs while Black Hat can only take down 1.

But the pro about blackhat is when a uav/cuav drone flys away, the black hat can still destroy it, unlike launches where the missile can't catch up. Same applies to any air now that i think about it.
#37KabtheMentatPosted 2/6/2013 11:13:57 AM
Well...I play TDM often and I don't have a problem with how the score or killstreaks are set up.

I run UAV most of the time and get it just fine. Though it does make me sad when it gets shot down 5 seconds after I called it in :(
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#38Ick_ukPosted 2/6/2013 11:27:27 AM
The_Last_Azn posted...
TDM not doubling score per kill was plain stupid.

For objective modes, "playing the objective" rewards players with points for actual caps/plants/defuses and %boosts to offense/defense medals. Though of course, there are a number of ways to abuse medals, especially dom defense.

This is the problem why i hate this cod so much i am a 100% tdm player i always have been and tdm you just cant get streaks without camping your arse off. If i play kill confirmed i get the warthog and load star most matches its just rubbish i cant stand kill confirmed. If it was 150 or 200 a kill in tdm that would sort it out
There is nothing you can do in tdm to get more points now uav is 5 you dont even see many of those in a match to shoot down.

I cant understand that a hunter killer is less than a uav. I think those are one of the worst kill streaks put into any cod hey lets give people a free random kill its worse than the rc xd
#39ICantNameGudPosted 2/6/2013 11:56:47 AM
I've always thought UAV was stupid and I personally wish they would just remove it. Like someone else said it's not campers that it hurts, they need people coming to them. With the way ghost is if you slow down (not even stop) for less than one second, and then move again: you appear on the radar AFTER you've started moving at full speed again.

All I play is TDM and I get AGRs, I haven't had UAV on in months and my team ensures there is radar up for the entire match most games. If you're that terrible that you need a tiny 8-bit version of the game to find people then you should probably just stop playing.

Imo there should be no minimaps and a UAV should only show unsilenced gunfire.
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
#40ICantNameGudPosted 2/6/2013 11:59:18 AM
A final thought: shooting down UAVs regularly is just waiting to die. If you're wasting your time doing that, and then are surprised that you can't string together streaks....
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi