perks/equipment/attachments you can't run without

#1hyperpowderPosted 2/5/2013 9:47:51 PM
Extended mags and hardline for me.

It seems like i run out of ammo way too fast so the extra clip and extra bullets in the mag is a must.

And since i like running higher score steaks hardline is a must. Really difficult to get higher score steaks without it, really easy to get with it.
---
Psn:djcinthaboy
http://i55.tinypic.com/358ysnc.jpg
#2XLegionDoom420XPosted 2/5/2013 9:48:28 PM
toughness

wouldn't go anywhere without it
---
If you are a Jedi and 100% proud of it then put this in your signature.
#3BrighattalonPosted 2/5/2013 9:51:04 PM
Flak jacket is the perk that I find I use a lot. More than any other. I hate being killed by random explosions.

There really isn't attachment I like well enough to run without. I suppose if I chose one it would be suppressor or fmj for my LMGs.
---
Xbox live gamertag: winteragent
#4glowuptheballPosted 2/5/2013 9:51:12 PM
I always feel the need to use quickdraw and maybe even stalk on all my assault rifle and light machine gun classes. On my shotgun classes I feel the need to always use long barrel or silencer. On the snipers I always use the reduced sway thing and I almost always use ghost, toughness and dexterity on all my classes.
---
#5GreatKiraLordPosted 2/5/2013 9:51:55 PM
toughness
hardline
stock on ars
#6BrighattalonPosted 2/5/2013 9:52:14 PM
XLegionDoom420X posted...
toughness

wouldn't go anywhere without it

I agree. I use perk two greed a lot so I can run toughness with scavenger or cold blooded most of the time. I can't believe how much flinch matters in this game.
---
Xbox live gamertag: winteragent
#7FeelMyBladePosted 2/5/2013 9:52:53 PM
Emp grenades.
Flak jacket
Ghost
Engineer
C4
Laser sight on smg.
#8ICantNameGudPosted 2/5/2013 9:53:55 PM
Toughness and flak jacket. Recently the dual b23r
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
#9THE gamefreak 212Posted 2/5/2013 9:54:27 PM
I really wish I got the same Toughness everyone else gets. Every time I try to use it, I still die before I get a chance to do anything. Pretty much every kill I've gotten with it has been one I've had gotten without it.

Anyway, for me, the only absolute is Engineer.
---
"The world is full of kings and queens, who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
It's Heaven And Hell!" Black Sabbath- Heaven And Hell
#10glowuptheballPosted 2/5/2013 9:59:29 PM(edited)
FeelMyBlade posted...
Emp grenades.
Flak jacket
Ghost
Engineer
C4
Laser sight on smg.

I agree with emp grenades, ever since i fought that party in TDM that camped with shields and all the perks that resist things. As long as I use the emp on the other side of the wall, not even trophy systems can block me from blowing up their stuff.

Emps work on shields right?

Edit: my grammar
---