perks/equipment/attachments you can't run without

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. perks/equipment/attachments you can't run without
3 years ago#1
Extended mags and hardline for me.

It seems like i run out of ammo way too fast so the extra clip and extra bullets in the mag is a must.

And since i like running higher score steaks hardline is a must. Really difficult to get higher score steaks without it, really easy to get with it.
Psn:djcinthaboy
http://i55.tinypic.com/358ysnc.jpg
3 years ago#2
toughness

wouldn't go anywhere without it
If you are a Jedi and 100% proud of it then put this in your signature.
3 years ago#3
Flak jacket is the perk that I find I use a lot. More than any other. I hate being killed by random explosions.

There really isn't attachment I like well enough to run without. I suppose if I chose one it would be suppressor or fmj for my LMGs.
Xbox live gamertag: winteragent
3 years ago#4
I always feel the need to use quickdraw and maybe even stalk on all my assault rifle and light machine gun classes. On my shotgun classes I feel the need to always use long barrel or silencer. On the snipers I always use the reduced sway thing and I almost always use ghost, toughness and dexterity on all my classes.
3 years ago#5
toughness
hardline
stock on ars
3 years ago#6
XLegionDoom420X posted...
toughness

wouldn't go anywhere without it

I agree. I use perk two greed a lot so I can run toughness with scavenger or cold blooded most of the time. I can't believe how much flinch matters in this game.
Xbox live gamertag: winteragent
3 years ago#7
Emp grenades.
Flak jacket
Ghost
Engineer
C4
Laser sight on smg.
3 years ago#8
Toughness and flak jacket. Recently the dual b23r
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
3 years ago#9
I really wish I got the same Toughness everyone else gets. Every time I try to use it, I still die before I get a chance to do anything. Pretty much every kill I've gotten with it has been one I've had gotten without it.

Anyway, for me, the only absolute is Engineer.
"The world is full of kings and queens, who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
It's Heaven And Hell!" Black Sabbath- Heaven And Hell
3 years ago#10
FeelMyBlade posted...
Emp grenades.
Flak jacket
Ghost
Engineer
C4
Laser sight on smg.

I agree with emp grenades, ever since i fought that party in TDM that camped with shields and all the perks that resist things. As long as I use the emp on the other side of the wall, not even trophy systems can block me from blowing up their stuff.

Emps work on shields right?

Edit: my grammar
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. perks/equipment/attachments you can't run without

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived