How the hell do you get domination master?

#1soothsayer77Posted 2/5/2013 9:07:17 PM
It seems damn near impossible in this game, considering they basically give the other team a free point after you capture them all. And it also seems like you've got to do it in the first round cause there's not enough time in the second.

I'm sure it's more possible with a full coordinated team, but I don't have access to that. And even then it seems like it'd be very tough.
#2the_reaper849Posted 2/5/2013 9:09:28 PM
are you talking about the dominate for 3 mins challenge?

its pure luck borhiem. unless youve got a fully coordinated team...but you already knew that.
---
im a cook, and i play one in my RPG's.
#3lunaticcorePosted 2/5/2013 9:13:09 PM
team work .. ftw
Glad I got this one done really quickly. Wouldn't want to be tearing my hair out over it.
#4IronMonkey008Posted 2/5/2013 9:34:38 PM
It's one that I know I will never get since I only play with random people. There was this one time though our team made all but one quit and no one joined because well it's the PC version and the player count is low at night, but he let us take all of them but unfortunately there wasn't enough time since it was the second round.
---
- My Games - http://backloggery.com/IronMonkey008
- My Books - http://www.goodreads.com/IronMonkey008
#5moridin7632Posted 2/5/2013 9:39:38 PM
I always felt that I wouldnt' ever get the hold all three points for 3 minutes, but I did.

Playing Friday night on Standoff. Completly random teammates with no one at all talking and we just took all three flags and refused to give them up. Ended up winning the game 200-21. It was the worst beat down I have been a part of when there was no team involved.

It was fantastic.

Then on Saturday I finished the last dom challenge and finally got to rock the shark with a machine gun calling card.
---
To understand the future, we must go back in time
#6ihaveyahooraresPosted 2/5/2013 9:42:24 PM
I think it's easiest on Overflow... Once you have all 3 flags they spawn on the outskirts of the map. Far away from all the flags.