Played a game of Domination earlier tonight. 2 guys joined the lobby late...

#1ihaveyahooraresPosted 2/5/2013 9:18:58 PM
Played a game of Domination earlier tonight. 2 guys joined the enemy team at the start of the 2nd round. It was all downhill from there... Thank you 2 bar players from Wyoming connecting as one of us is hosting in Virginia... The guys from Wyoming were pretty decent players.

My 2 friends and I just ended up leaving the game. The whole lobby was lagging for us because of it. We were up by a huge margin (55+) in the first round, dominating the enemies... Then left midway through the 2nd round. Since it was just impossible to kill the 2 guys and we started lagging hard. Our friend who was hosting didn't get a single kill the whole 2nd round. I think I got maybe 2 and the other guy got 3-4.

It went from your typical amount of bullets to kill someone, to you were lucky if you got 1 kill per clip. They were just teleporting around the screen, shooting us around corners, etc. You'd have to watch the killcams just to see how you died, since most of the time you didn't even see anyone on your screen. Yet apparently you got panic knifed by a guy.

Why do we set search preferences to best?...

We had another game in Nuketown. It started, I hosted and was thinking 'alright, whatever I'll deal with it'... It was TDM. After the score was 3-15 we left. 4 of the enemies were on 3 bar connections, 2 were on 2 bar connections, I was the only one who showed a 4 bar connection in the damn lobby.... No teammates, not even my friends who live within 10-15 miles of my house, with the same ISP and internet speeds....

What the f*** Treyarch?
#2goldenboy1867Posted 2/5/2013 9:29:57 PM
ONE time a person pass RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME ( that what the killcam tells you ) and die like WTF dint i SEE that guy just PASS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!! and it has happen like 30 times -_-
---
are you saying i can run from a bullet
#3moridin7632Posted 2/5/2013 9:42:24 PM
I hate when that happens. It is frustrating as all get out.

I was playing on hijacked the other night died as I was shooting at this guy. I couldnt' beleive this guy with a pistol shot me from half way across the map. Watch the kill cam and I died to a lightning strike that hadn't dropped yet.

I do wish they had the setting you could adjust to search for local games.
---
To understand the future, we must go back in time
#4__redxiii__Posted 2/5/2013 9:45:42 PM
Are ya'll searching on "Best" setting?
#5ihaveyahoorares(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 9:52:29 PM
__redxiii__ posted...

Yea, I even said that in the first post haha.

It was just horrible the second they joined.... Impossible to kill them, and hard as hell to kill anyone else.
#6HowatizerPosted 2/5/2013 9:52:47 PM
Some people don't experience the horrendous lag this game has and thus they say it doesn't exist. I can't even find the motivation to throw the game in recently cause it is not fun getting lag f***ed in 80% of my matches.
---
EnvySin Posted:"Rediculous. Not ridiculous. Why so illiterate?" http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/981374-batman-arkham-city/61497917
#7__redxiii__Posted 2/5/2013 10:02:55 PM
ihaveyahoorares posted...
__redxiii__ posted...

It was just horrible the second they joined.... Impossible to kill them, and hard as hell to kill anyone else.

I meant the other guys, specifically the guy who said something like, "there's not even an option to search for local games" and yea I know that sometimes you'll search on best and get someone in england but for the most part I find local people.
#8moridin7632Posted 2/5/2013 10:05:22 PM
__redxiii__ posted...
ihaveyahoorares posted...
__redxiii__ posted...

I meant the other guys, specifically the guy who said something like, "there's not even an option to search for local games" and yea I know that sometimes you'll search on best and get someone in england but for the most part I find local people.

Yeah, I always search on Best. The problem that I used to run into all the time was that on best it would make me host a lot. I tend to get F'ed over when host.

Its not nearly as bad as it used to be, but situations like a phantom lightning strike still happen from time to time. Its the biggest reason why my w/l is so bad. i quit out of games when my bullets are registering.
---
To understand the future, we must go back in time