Master Prestiege stay away from Combat training

#1OrgeLambartPosted 2/5/2013 11:27:33 PM
Whats up fellas, why do master prestiege and clans go into combat training? I fail to understand what purpose these fellas have to invade combat training, I enjoy going in there and just having fun, feasting up on the bots and making myself feel good about getting 50 - 70 kills.

I'm pretty horrible though, I shutter everytime I see a master in the room, typically with their offensive emblem and cheap garbage tactics. Why not go to normal multiplayer and got owned, don't copy me and go into combat training to ruin my fun.. jeez man.
#2Lerp85Posted 2/5/2013 11:29:10 PM
Who are you to say who can and can't play in combat training?
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#3OrgeLambart(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 11:31:52 PM
what does a master prestige need to do in combat training anyway. I'm garbage I can admit that, I think these people go there to fool themselves into thinking they are good.
#4georgiaboy11Posted 2/5/2013 11:32:28 PM
Couldn't possibly be because they want to go in there and have 50+ games like anyone else?

...not naming any names but I'm looking at you TC.
#5Lerp85Posted 2/5/2013 11:34:34 PM
OrgeLambart posted...
what does a master prestige need to do in combat training anyway. I'm garbage I can admit that, I think these people go there to fool themselves into thinking they are good.

Who says they are all that great? Even if they are why can't they go in there to stomp some bots, just like you do?

What do they need to go in there for? Why do you need to go in there? Answer that and you will have the answer to the first question.
---
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#6__redxiii__Posted 2/5/2013 11:34:59 PM
I'm a master and I play training when I'm by myself. I don't try hard though. I level weapons I need to and stuff. Also I found out that your k/d with your weapon in training affects your stats. I ran into another master prestige in training who was boosting his weapon k/ds.
#7Lerp85Posted 2/5/2013 11:36:39 PM
__redxiii__ posted...
I'm a master and I play training when I'm by myself. I don't try hard though. I level weapons I need to and stuff. Also I found out that your k/d with your weapon in training affects your stats. I ran into another master prestige in training who was boosting his weapon k/ds.

you can level weapons in combat training? Thought you couldn't complete challenges.
---
#8__redxiii__Posted 2/5/2013 11:37:33 PM
Lerp85 posted...
__redxiii__ posted...

you can level weapons in combat training? Thought you couldn't complete challenges.

Headshots don't count but you get half the weapon exp you earn and half of the total experience you earned.
#9Lerp85Posted 2/5/2013 11:39:48 PM(edited)
__redxiii__ posted...
Lerp85 posted...
__redxiii__ posted...

Headshots don't count but you get half the weapon exp you earn and half of the total experience you earned.

If you only get half the xp would it really be faster than playing normal games?

And what about the challenge for getting max level?
---
#10__redxiii__Posted 2/5/2013 11:44:30 PM
Yea I guess if you consider getting it max level then you can complete challenges. But no like killstreaks don't count towards your challenges. And yea it's a pretty viable way to level up your gun, especially when I'm sniping 40+ people a game.