Master Prestiege stay away from Combat training

#21OrgeLambart(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 2:40:49 PM
they already have their fun feasting on noobs in the game, let us untalented players earn our high kill streaks against the bots.... Totally unfair.
#22aheroafakePosted 2/6/2013 2:42:50 PM
They go into CT, so they can make themselves look "good" and troll people. Duh.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#23duericPosted 2/6/2013 2:56:29 PM
Eh. If they're trying hard then that's lame since stats don't even count.

But if you want to unlock an attachment for a particularly annoying gun, CT is the place to go.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#24Mr_CumberdalePosted 2/6/2013 4:05:51 PM
I'm not master but I have 25k kills. I go to combat training to test / level guns and classes. I would do this in local mp but with no latency, every gun plays much better than online.
#25duericPosted 2/6/2013 4:19:35 PM
Mr_Cumberdale posted...
I'm not master but I have 25k kills. I go to combat training to test / level guns and classes. I would do this in local mp but with no latency, every gun plays much better than online.

Uh. When you're playing CT that gives you levels, you're online.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#26edmcdonaldPosted 2/6/2013 4:25:52 PM
I got into a room and saw two Master Prestiges in there in a party and on the same team. Sounded like a whuppin' fixing to happen so I left.
---
Xbox Gamer Tag: zzazaz
#27S_epiro_Th06Posted 2/6/2013 4:29:47 PM
I'm confused as to why master prestiges are so feared with 2 or 3 double co weekends and nothing to do its not that hard. I've played master prestiges get outscored by lower ranked player all the time
---
Gt- Th3D3athbrlng3r
#28edmcdonaldPosted 2/6/2013 4:31:29 PM
It would be easy enough to make a lobby where if you K/D or prestige is above a certain level you can't get in. There would be ways around it but most wouldn't bother.
---
Xbox Gamer Tag: zzazaz
#29S_epiro_Th06Posted 2/6/2013 4:57:47 PM
edmcdonald posted...
It would be easy enough to make a lobby where if you K/D or prestige is above a certain level you can't get in. There would be ways around it but most wouldn't bother.

Unless the way around it would be partying up with a friend with a kd that meets requirements. I think the easiest way to fix this "problem" would be to make it so after a certain level u couldn't even choose the playlist. Of course then people would complain they couodnt level their weapons easier so idk.
---
Gt- Th3D3athbrlng3r
#30DawgwoodPosted 2/6/2013 6:35:55 PM
S_epiro_Th06 posted...
edmcdonald posted...

Unless the way around it would be partying up with a friend with a kd that meets requirements. I think the easiest way to fix this "problem" would be to make it so after a certain level u couldn't even choose the playlist. Of course then people would complain they couodnt level their weapons easier so idk.

I'd like to see them split it so that there would be one lobby for players who are say level 1-54 and who haven't prestiged, and then another lobby for everyone else who just likes to play the mode.

I play it occasionally still as a master prestige. It's the one mode where I feel like this game plays as I hoped it would before release. Having teams of half bots tends to slow things down and the maps don't play as hyper and lag issues aren't nearly as prevalent. It kinda boils down to 3 on 3 with bots running interference, and I think that it's just plain fun. Plus, bots help with objectives and if you are playing solo that is pretty nice.
---
http://oi55.tinypic.com/2i7vhas.jpg