Why is MW2 suddenly considered good

#61aheroafakePosted 2/6/2013 3:24:40 PM
Arena11, is correct. It was always the best.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#62EmmaStone744Posted 2/6/2013 3:25:34 PM
All Mw2 needs to be the best CoD in my opinion is a patch that makes One Man Army AND Scavenger not refill explosive ammo ( such as grenade launchers, claymores, rockets etc ) and also to maybe nerf the Commando lunge a little bit.

Do that and boom, best CoD to date.
#63GandalfTehGrayPosted 2/6/2013 3:57:36 PM
EmmaStone744 posted...
All Mw2 needs to be the best CoD in my opinion is a patch that makes One Man Army AND Scavenger not refill explosive ammo ( such as grenade launchers, claymores, rockets etc ) and also to maybe nerf the Commando lunge a little bit.

Do that and boom, best CoD to date.

Are you ok with Scav refilling them here? Or do you want MW3 style with ammo only?
They could just make a crybaby playlist for everyone with Uav, Airstrike, and Attack Helicopter only with no OMA or Commando
---
"A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." R.I.P Beleniel91
#64FRo3tBLo0dPosted 2/6/2013 4:01:02 PM
MW2 has always been my favorite.
#65BrownPackPosted 2/7/2013 7:47:24 PM
I still think it's fine even with scavenger refilling explosives. They didn't bother me much, so I don't see why you'd want that to be nerfed. There were still many ways to defeat campers using explosives anyways.
#66patgd04Posted 2/8/2013 10:16:56 AM
"Come on man... No... It's not just SMGs... ARs as well.. Let's look.. FAMAS and AUG performed the same... the Galil, AK47 and Commando performed the EXACT SAME. The other primary weapon classes did have some diversity however you and I both know that SMGs and ARs are the main weapons and had the most weapons in the game... BTW..... the Stoner did NOT have a faster fire rate than the FAMAS. LMAO. It had the SAME fire rate but made you move slower, had bad iron sights, and much more recoil... It was a "bad" FAMAS eventhough the gun wasn't really bad overall and had a purpose with it's constant 3 hit kill."

okay see it this way 1) FAMAS and AUG 2) Galil, AK47 and Commando I would say stock sight or the little things like. . .meh watch xboy ahoy or something 3) the semis (2) 4) the 3 rounds (2) so yea about 6 ARs to how many in blops 2, WaW? starting to see what I getting at ? and if you really look at the smgs you could at least pick out 4 things that one can hav over the other or just be crap poor like the uzi. yea just like the peacekeeper the stoner have its ups and downs just get used to it and it would ton really fail you in anything other then amount count given the pace of the game the lmgs wasn't that hurt by the movement speed as much as recent games
---
"Hispanics and Republicans go together like beans and very, very white rice ... that is highly suspicious of the beans." -- Stephen Colbert
#67GreatKiraLordPosted 2/8/2013 10:18:10 AM
mw2 sucks because of the crazy noobtube, hacks, and unbalanced gun plays.
it's worse than bo2.
#68SparkItUpPosted 2/8/2013 10:24:15 AM
TC, it comes down to not so much MW2 being suddenly considered good...but more so people appreciating what they had with it. While subjective, as all opinions are, personally I think each reiteration of the series has gotten steadily worse since MW2. MW2 was & is very playable. OMA/DC is really the only issue, and even that has a counter to balance it out.

Each game afterwards has just took serious dips in the wrong direction. There are several things that each game since has done right, but generally, they have been far outweighed by the things they did wrong.
---
http://youtu.be/_JyETEkNXSY
Not only the best football player alive...the absolute sexiest.
#69LoneReaper115Posted 2/8/2013 10:46:52 AM
Lag comp wasn't as bad in MW2. I get severely punished in BO2 for having a decent connection, hence why I don't play it and haven't prestiged even though I have had it since launch. I don't care about BO2, since it isn't fun to die from being hit by someone with a terrible connection.
---
GT: LoneReaper115
Official Chaos Composite Bow of the Dark Souls message board
#70CaffeineSnorterPosted 2/8/2013 10:48:14 AM
MW2 was the last playable CoD game that came out. BO, MW3, and BOII were complete and utter ****. Just pure D **** in the mouth dog ****. I rebought MW2 and I have been having ten times as much fun playing that by myself than playing BOII with a few friends.
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.