WaW & BLOPS Zombie maps

#1Wii_MiiPosted 2/6/2013 2:30:02 AM
has anyone heard if they are going to release all the previous zombie maps for Black Ops II? I know they did it in Black Ops but do you think they will do it this time round? it would seem like a no brainer
---
Xbox Live GT: Wrangles89
#2arena11Posted 2/6/2013 2:35:22 AM
They'll charge $15 more.
#3unpleasant_milkPosted 2/6/2013 3:42:51 AM
How many re-re-releases do you you want?

...Seriously?

They originally made a bunch of maps for WaW. They then remade them for Black Ops. So, are you saying you want them remade AGAIN for Blops2? Unless you want the likes of Kino etc remade again, but I see less point remaking a map which is not that old to begin with, to maps several years old which had a lot less features than what we see now.

I want value for money, as in orginal, new maps. Unless you go to a restaurant and order the same meal every time....
---
GT unpleasant milk
Pepsi is disgusting, and dubstep is a good way to ruin a song.
#4Wii_Mii(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 6:12:32 AM
unpleasant_milk posted...

...Seriously?

They originally made a bunch of maps for WaW. They then remade them for Black Ops. So, are you saying you want them remade AGAIN for Blops2? Unless you want the likes of Kino etc remade again, but I see less point remaking a map which is not that old to begin with, to maps several years old which had a lot less features than what we see now.

I want value for money, as in orginal, new maps. Unless you go to a restaurant and order the same meal every time....

they dont have to remake them, just port them from blops, for people like myself that missed these maps, which are also supposed to be the best maps if the serious

another thing, no one would force you to buy them, it would ultimately be your own decision if you wanted to purchase them.

AND one more thing, some people dont want the hassle of constantly swapping game discs just to play certain maps.

now dont get me wrong, im all about value and new content and do want to see new ideas pumped out. im just sayin once all 4 map packs are out it would nice to be given the option of downloading previous maps
---
Xbox Live GT: Wrangles89
#5Zero IXPosted 2/6/2013 6:18:17 AM
Just go buy Black Ops.

You'll get the Black Ops Zombie maps, the updated WaW Zombie maps, and a whole "new" game too!!
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
#6reverse_adonisPosted 2/6/2013 6:21:47 AM
Personally, I dont think they will, as I feel the Original Characters (bar Richtofens) story is done.
---
"Welcome, Stranger" : "What are ya buyin?" : "Come back anytime..." -- The Merchant, RE4
#7unpleasant_milkPosted 2/6/2013 6:30:23 AM
Wii_Mii posted...
unpleasant_milk posted...

...Seriously?

they dont have to remake them, just port them from blops, for people like myself that missed these maps, which are also supposed to be the best maps if the serious

another thing, no one would force you to buy them, it would ultimately be your own decision if you wanted to purchase them.

AND one more thing, some people dont want the hassle of constantly swapping game discs just to play certain maps.

now dont get me wrong, im all about value and new content and do want to see new ideas pumped out. im just sayin once all 4 map packs are out it would nice to be given the option of downloading previous maps

So if I had Gran Turismo 4, I would be entitled to expect or want tracks from Gran Turismo 1?

Heres the thing. If I want to play maps, I get the game that has the maps.

hassle swapping discs? Are you for real? How long does that take, like one minute? Oh that is such an inconveniance, oh poor you. Your sofa will miss you for one minute....
---
GT unpleasant milk
Pepsi is disgusting, and dubstep is a good way to ruin a song.