Treyarch shouldn't be allowed to design maps.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Treyarch shouldn't be allowed to design maps.
3 years ago#21
ThugLife247 posted...
SergioMach5 posted...
you actually think MW3 maps were 50/50 for design?

the disc maps save for a few were absolute garbage, some of the worst in history

the entire DLC except for sanctuary was either a 9/10 or a 10/10

so yes, 50/50 sounds about right

What? Decommission, liberation, lookout, vortex, u-turn, and aground were awful.
---
Mike Dawson never returned to the carnival, ever again.
3 years ago#22
with the exception of decommission, i can see why you don't like the other maps. you can't camp.
---
i won't deny it, i'm a straight ridah
you don't wanna f*** with me
3 years ago#23
ThugLife247 posted...
with the exception of decommission, i can see why you don't like the other maps. you can't camp.

People camped in liberation, and people camped in the face-off maps more times than I can count. Thank god for C4.
---
3 years ago#24
lolcharizard posted...
ThugLife247 posted...

People camped in liberation, and people camped in the face-off maps more times than I can count. Thank god for C4.

not when i was playing

maybe you were just playing poorly
---
3 years ago#25
ThugLife247 posted...
lolcharizard posted...
ThugLife247 posted...

not when i was playing

maybe you were just playing poorly

"It didn't happen to me, so it never has happened."
---
Who the **** vacuums a window?
3 years ago#26
well being that i played enough to get all my guns gold and get to 15th prestige (i stopped there), my experience speaks for itself.

people get unlucky. it's not your fault if someone found a way to camp on an open/easily flankable map
---
3 years ago#27
Loved World At War maps - I'm so ready to retake Normandy and Iwo Jima on next gen consoles in CoD W@W 2. Lets go!
3 years ago#28
World at War had some of the best maps in the series, as did Blops in my opinion. This game's maps, admittedly, are a travesty for the most part, but the DLC maps at least showcased the fact that they're still capable of quality map design, they were obviously just drunk while designing the base game's maps.
3 years ago#29
ThugLife247 posted...
well being that i played enough to get all my guns gold and get to 15th prestige (i stopped there), my experience speaks for itself.

people get unlucky. it's not your fault if someone found a way to camp on an open/easily flankable map

I reached 20th by mostly playing face off. The main problem with the face off maps, liberation, and decommission are the terrible spawns.
---
3 years ago#30
I disagree. I like all the maps except for Meltdown. Turbine somewhat, because I almost never snipe.

most of MW3 maps were trash. I didn't play a lot of BO1 to judge. MW2 and MW1 both had excellent maps. WAW maps were trash.
---
Quoth The Raven Nevermore
http://www.last.fm/user/Liquid_Exodus
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Treyarch shouldn't be allowed to design maps.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived